“Great local pizza joint”
Review of Zellas Pizzeria

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 11 August 2016

I have eaten here numerous times and the quality of the food is amazing for a small restaurant in the middle of a residential area. The pizzas are on par with some of the best pizza i have had from other Italian restaurants. The salads are massive and delicious. Service can be slow but it is still worth it. Great local restaurant for an area that doesn't have very many good restaurants.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

This gem is not very far from the Poe House & Museum. Every year Zellas honors Edgar Allan Poe by hosting a birthday party and creating a special beer just for the occasion. This year there was also an art contest/sale based on the author and his works. The food was fresh and abundant. I couldn't have picked a better time to go to Zellas!

Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

I have visited Zellas twice. The food is delicious. The staff was super friendly to my five year old daughter. Parking can be a challenge. Every time we have company to visit, I'm bringing them here.

Reviewed 29 December 2015 via mobile

Very friendly service. The waiter offered us samples of the wines to help us make our choices. The eggplant pizza was delicious and not at all greasy. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

The hotel food was mediocre at best so I tried Zella's and it was wonderful!! I had the Capri salad, pizza and chocolate cake. Delivering was fast, the driver was super nice, food was fresh, hot and absolutely delicious. Highly recommend and I will return if back in their area again!