“Doubles as Quick Stop or Work Spot!”
Review of The Daily Grind

The Daily Grind
Ranked #2 of 61 Coffee & Tea in Baltimore
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: Child-friendly
Neighbourhood: Fells Point
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Daily Grind is a great option if you're swinging by for a quick coffee stop. They have breakfast too! When it's busy you can order inside or grab at their to-go window as well. There's also plenty of seating in the back and I've often brought my things and spent the day getting work done inside. Quiet and cozy with a fun Baltimore feel. Worth the stop!

Reviewed 11 April 2018

We were walking down in the harbor area and came across this cute little coffee shop. We had caramel machiattos and sat down in the back area by the outdoor patio. The atmosphere was so quaint and I loved the architecture of the old row house building, which they have preserved. If you want to have coffee in the harbor area by Fells Point, skip Starbucks and stop into this friendly, casual coffee shop.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Good coffee & decent treats (loved the chocolate covered biscotti) in a great location (Fell's Point). Very roomy place (but could be a little cleaner).

Reviewed 4 March 2018

We always walk around Fells Point. For some reason we stopped in here today.
I just wasn't impressed. The dude behind the counter was not enthused by us being there. Blatantly asked for our order and moved on with his life. We got a mocha and chia tea latte. The drinks were very sugary and sweet. I didn't taste any espresso in my mocha, and it tasted like a hot chocolate which would have been nice if that's what I asked for. The latte was also sugar and thick. The cookie we ordered was like a tasteless brick and we couldn't even eat it...
The atmosphere was what make me want to rate this place better. It was a nice space and deserves more passionate employees working there. The first impression was bland and I almost asked for it to go but I am glad I didn't. I don't see us wanting to stop here again. We will just keep walking by.
Please have your staff work on their presence or you'll start losing your clients.

Reviewed 14 February 2018

Daily Grind in Fells Point is where you can enjoy a real good breakfast or afternoon coffee with friends, colleagues or alone. It does not disappoint.