All reviewssavannah airportnice large roomnice hotelroll in showernew carpethot tubnext morningother hotelshotel breakfastroom was cleanrecommend this hotelfront desk personbreakfast barwould definitely stay here againup to dateyogurthie
Reviewed 11 December 2017

I travel for work and arrived at hotel late at night and was ready for bed. Pulled back covers and a large lock of hair was found on sheet. Ugh, who want to see that after a long day working? Would not recommend this hotel ever again. The front staff was not friendly when I checked in either.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lanthony335
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Dear lanthony335,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay. We are disappointed to hear that you encountered a cleanliness issue during your visit with us. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this caused, especially after a long day of work, as this is not a norm for us. We understand that our guests expect to arrive to a clean room and friendly staff and we did not meet your expectations during this visit.

Please reach out to me directly at guest.services@hiesavannah.com or call 912-721-9100. I would like to find out more information regarding your experience at our hotel.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I stayed here 2 separate nights, a week apart. Husband and I started out with issues, with booking and what they did for our reservation, but after working with the manager, they did take care of it to my satisfaction. So if you have trouble or any problems, do talk to them. I did not use the pool so can not comment on that. The breakfast was -well-its a hotel breakfast. No different than other hotels. But they did have quality yogurt and some fruit when we were there. I never expect much from any hotel on the breakfast but do appreciate the fruit and yogurt. The linens were very clean, as was the room. Yes a few areas on the walls were noted to have touched up paint and the door in the bathroom needs some attention to repaint it, But I can live with 'older items', as long as things are clean. The pillows were comfortable and the bed was comfortable. The only reason I gave 4 rating out of 5 was we did have several issues at first, and even though were taken care-it still happened so that is why a 4. If we would not have had those,I would have given a 5 . The only other thing I have to say is they need to communicate better...I asked for late check out of one more hour on the last day, and was told that would be fine/ok but in the morning I was contacted (woke up) 3 times to ask if we were checking out yet. :( Despite that, I still would stay here again, and would recommend this hotel based on how they work with you and how clean it is!

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and it was quiet enough.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your thorough review regarding your stay with us. We are pleased to hear that you had an overall positive experience at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your patience and understanding during your visit and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. We greatly appreciate your feedback and will be certain to forward it to our various departments within the hotel.

We hope to welcome you back during your next visit to our area!

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

This is close to «everything». Friendly and helpful staff. There is a pool, and it was well kept. If you can, ask for a room away from the elevators. Lots of talking and noice, since the doors aren’t built for noice reduction.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled to hear that our hotel was convenient to the area and our staff was helpful during your stay. We take great pride in providing the best experience for our guests, so your feedback is important to us. If there is anything we could have done to improve your experience, feel free to reach out to me directly at guest.services@hiesavannah.com. We would love the opportunity to hear how we could improve.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

After having made a reservation for a handicap accessible room with a roll in shower bathroom, and confirmed the reservation with a room "block," we arrived to be told they had sold all accessible rooms and could not accommodate us. Although they admitted they had known for more than six hours that no room was available, they hadn't called us and they didn't start trying to find us a room anywhere else until we arrived. They found us a more expensive room at another hotel but refused to cover the price difference. We ended up at an awful, seedy hotel several exits away...but at least the room was accessible. They offered us a hollow apology, but no consolation. So much for "guaranteeing" us an accessible room.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the inconvenience you experienced at our hotel. We understand your frustration with this incident, however our front desk staff attempted to accommodate your requests to the best of our ability. Unfortunately, due to an in house guest extending their stay, the room type you requested was unavailable. By law, we cannot ask that a guest leave or change rooms to accommodate another guest. Our Assistant General Manager called various hotels in the area to find a room that accommodated your requested room type at the same or lower rate.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, as this is not the norm for our hotel.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

It's clean and it's a little further than I would've liked for an airport hotel but it's ok. The morning crew is so much nicer than the crew at check in but hey...yoi can't have everything I guess. There's a fridge and microwave in the room which is always a plus and the bed is pretty comfy

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
HolidayInnExpressSAV, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Dear Fallon S,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We would like to sincerely apologize for the service you experienced during the check in process. We take great pride in providing excellent service for our guests from check in until check out. Unfortunately, it seems we have failed to provide the experience you expect from a Holiday Inn Express. Please accept our sincerest apologies. We will be certain to coach and train our staff on the appropriate check in process for our guests. We hope that we can welcome you back to show you the experience you should receive at a Holiday Inn Express!