“Great Char broiled Oysters (From New Orleans)”

Paula Deen's Creek House Seafood & Grill
Ranked #16 of 924 Restaurants in Savannah
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Description: The newest addition to the Deen Family. Nestled under the palms of Turner's Creek, Paula Deen's Creek House offers a wide variety of southern classics and seafood favorites with a coastal, Savannah flair. Guests can enjoy a stunning, waterfront view and warm southern hospitality day or night. Serving up traditional seafood dishes and southern favorites including chargrilled oysters, shrimp 'n grits, and mouthwatering steaks, Creek House maintains a relaxing, family-oriented atmosphere for lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I have been coming here every week. This place is consistent. Nicole was fantastic. Being from New Orleans this is as close as it gets. Management and Chef values the opinions of their severs. I strongly recommend it . give it a shot.

1  Thank Ernesto A
David H, Manager at Paula Deen's Creek House Seafood & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Thanks for the great comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed everything and hope that we see you the next time you are in the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Although it was fun to go to to say we were there, the food was a bit disappointing. The hamburger was average, the jerk chicken was good but not great. The crab burger wasn't especially tasty.

1  Thank Elizabet74

Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us. That is certainly not the impression we like to leave with our guests. Please message us if you have additional concerns you would like to discuss. Your feedback is important to us and helps us to improve.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Four of us enjoyed a variety of menu items. We shared two appetizers of buffalo cauliflower and fried green pickles and both were delicious.

Entrees included ribeye steak, shrimp and grits, and the crab cakes.

Everything was tasty and we were all full.

Best of all, was our wait person, Katie. She was friendly, accommodating, and very helpful.

As strange as this may sound, we were also happy this establishment was clean. Everyplace else we’ve been has been yucky, very yucky.

1  Thank Duffyhugg
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Bucket list restaurant for sure, my son and I spent over 100 dollars here but that because we got everything lol. Fried Green Tomatoes, 5 star! Ahi Wontons, 3 star! Cajun peel and eat shrimp, 4 star! Scallops & pasta 3.5 stars! Fried catfish, 4 stars! Good food, great service from Jay, he's 5 stars for sure! Kinda expected 5 stars all around but overall great time.

1  Thank SHAWNA B
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I ended up at the creek hjouse with a group of kids on their way to prom. I decided to get dinner to go. The cilantro lime chicken was the best chicken I have had. The staff not only took great care of the kids but they also made me feel welcome as their guest. From working in the hospitality I did try, I know the importance of taking care of your guests. I will definitely recommend the creek house in the future. We will be back with the family in the near future.

1  Thank TrailBlazer635798