“Perfect”

Cuisines: Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is our 4th time here so far and will not be the last! We will be back next week on the way home. Kristen was a spot on server. She made great recommendations and gave us plenty of time to relax which is what we enjoy!! Food was awesome, drinks were great. The Bar area is our favorite as it appears to be with many regulars. Ask for Kristen you will be happy you did. A+++

Date of visit: May 2021
Write a reviewReviews (824)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Traveling stopped there for supper. I sat at the bar, good service. I had the pork chop with baked potato and grilled asparagus, very good. I recommend.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021

Nice premises, close to Savannah Airport. We visited with our son who had just arrived from Dallas TX. Nice premises, well appointed and comfortable. Food was excellent, well prepared and hot. Lisa our server was first class and enhanced the occasion. Well worth a visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I visit Sam Sneads every 3 or 4 months when I make my journey from Florida to North Carolina. I enjoy the ambience with the dark wood and cozy setting. I always get the Filet Mignon meal and it is always delicious, cooked perfectly, with a generous portion of red skinned mashed potatoes and green beans.

Generally I have no complaints during my visit, and in most cases the service is very good... except for this evening. Mid week and full house with 45 minute waits for a table, yet there were at least 6 empty tables that I could see. I made a reservation but wasn't seated for 20 minutes after my reservation time. The hostess seemed indifferent as she was flittering around. Finally I was seated. It took another 8 minutes for a server to even notice I was at the table.

Lisa L, the server was meh... I was dining solo and felt that she was very less attentive to me than other customers, joking with the table of customers next to me. Never offered a glass of water. A few times I had to call out for her attention as she rushed by with barely a glance while she attended to other customers.

Additionally, at the end of my glass of wine there was numerous bits of debris and floaters at the bottom of the obviously dirty glass. Kind of grossed me out because it wasn't noticeable until the glass was 3/4 empty. She brushed it off, without even taking a look or an apology, and not even an offer for one on the house or to take it off the bill...

I'll still visit Sam Sneads as I enjoy the food; but will certainly request a different server at my next visit.

Incidentally, someone had brought in a little dachshund dog with no vest or collar indicating it was a service animal and sat 2 booths away from where I was.... dogs are allowed inside a restaurant??

Reviewed 7 April 2021

I had the steak special which also came with a few ribs. The ribeye was cooked perfectly and the ribs were good, but could have taken more flavour/seasoning. My wife had the crabcakes, again good but not the best we have had. My son had a very nice burger.

convenient for the local airport hotels as a nice dining option that is walkable.