2 people are viewing this hotel
TravelocityUS$269
PricelineUS$269
Vio.comUS$269
2,522 results
All reviews exposed brick great location high ceilings the river foot ceilings cotton warehouse historic district within walking distance beautiful room southern charm first floor corner room bottled water parked our car would definitely stay here again each evening walked everywhere
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 November 2022

Everything was great. Lots of character in the rooms with exposed brick. Staff helpful and knowledgeable. Good location. Most of the sites of interest were within walking distance. No complaints. Would stay there again.

Reviewed 28 November 2022

Very nice hotel, excellent location, amenities & staff.
Excellent location, amenities & staff, very nice hotel,
Staff, amenities & location excellent in very nice hotel
Excellent hotel, with very nice staff, amenities & location.

Reviewed 23 November 2022

Savanna is a lovely place to visit, our stay started out ok! We booked this hotel due to it’s historic architecture as well as it’s location. We had beautiful room and it was very comfortable.

The room was great except for the folks above us left an unattended dog that barked for hours!
The on-site parking is limited and is very tight. They have offsite parking at the Lincoln St parking garage, it’s a short walk from the Hotel!

On check out I walked over to get my truck and it wasn’t where I had parked it!The people at the parking garage had moved my truck without notifying me!

On check in we were told to park on the first or second floor due to maintenance on the third floor. My truck had been picked up and drug down to the first floor, the entire front of my truck was covered with sand & grit & grime.

The staff didn’t notify me till we asked who moved our truck!

1  Thank Mark E
Reviewed 22 November 2022

Our first visit to Savannah. East Bay Inn being a pet friendly hotel made for an enjoyable visit with our friends and dogs. Walking and experiencing the lovely architecture, trees, and river was spectacular. Learning the history and what Savannah is known for. Was a wonderful trip.

Reviewed 20 November 2022

We booked two nights at the East Bay Inn and were pleasantly surprised with how large and beautiful our corner king suite was. David checked us in and was very polite and welcoming!
Pros: Centrally located, very easy to get anywhere you need to be. Staff is friendly and knowledgeable with recommendations. Beds are comfortable. Parking is free (although onsite parking is limited but they will pay for your parking at a very close parking garage if onsite parking is full, it was very hassle-free). Free sodas/waters at the front desk. You get a drink voucher per person for each night you stay at the bar located in the same building (this is priced into the hotel rate and you will see it as an added tax, you also get a discount at a few local shops). BEAUTIFUL rooms! The crown molding on our 19 foot ceiling was original to the building and the brick wall aesthetic is very charming.
Cons: The noise on the Bay St facing side of the hotel is truly difficult to sleep through. I am not deducting stars from my rating because I booked on super short notice and East Bay Inn has been super welcoming and deserves 5 stars but I promise you the noise is LOUD. I know what you’re thinking, “it can’t be that bad” but I’ve lived on an aircraft carrier and slept a deck below the flight deck and that wasn’t even this bad. There’s just a lot of larger trucks, loud bar patrons walking about, and the “wait, wait, wait” sound from the street crossing signal will haunt you. They are also dog friendly so you may hear a couple of barking pups here and there. The good news is that the front desk does have complimentary ear plugs if you ask. If you make a reservation (which I definitely think you should!) just maybe ask for a room not facing the street.
Overall it was a great place to stay and had a lot of character. We didn’t want to stay in a standard hotel on our first visit to Savannah and are glad we got to enjoy such a unique place for a couple of days.

1  Thank maj9291