Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$159
US$135
Hotels.comUS$159
PricelineUS$135
eDreamsUS$135
Expedia.comUS$159
TravelocityUS$159
Orbitz.comUS$159
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed at this hotel because it was close to downtown but didn't know what to expect. Such a wonderful experience! My wife and I loved how close it is to everything you want to do in downtown Savannah. Beautifully decorated and the staff were amazing! Will definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: January 2021
Kelli Collins, General Manager at The Bluff Hotel Historic Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

WilliamsGA,

I am so happy to know that you had a wonderful experience at The Bluff Hotel and that you found the staff to be amazing. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 23 January 2021

WOW!!!. A great job on the renovations... The suites have an "At Home" feel with a spacious dining area, sitting room with large flat screen. The bedroom's King bed was comfy with yet another large flat screen. The staff was very polite and friendly.. The decor was truly gorgeous for Historic Savannah... You can see Historic Savannah from your room and the free shuttle rides can have you in the heart of the Historic Districts within minutes.. I'll be back...

Room tip: There was No outside noise
Date of stay: January 2021
Kelli Collins, General Manager at The Bluff Hotel Historic Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

jamesD7193ZD,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am happy to see you were upgraded into one of our 2 room suites that has a separate living room and bedroom. I am so happy that you found the staff to be friendly and the décor to gorgeous. I hope that you will return to again experience our Southern Hospitality with Modern Sensibilities.

Reviewed 22 January 2021

The rooms were spacious and very clean. They provided a shuttle to the historic old-town. The staff were helpful and accommodating. I would stay there again. The breakfast was minimal but adequate, due to the pandemic.

Date of stay: January 2021
Kelli Collins, General Manager at The Bluff Hotel Historic Savannah, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

jrhayes46,

Thank you for your review. I am very happy to that you found the rooms to be spacious and clean. The staff works very hard to provide great service. As the pandemic progresses we are continually making revisions to our breakfast to add items so that we can offer a good variety. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

The hotel was nice & just a short walk to all the action. Unfortunately the shower pressure & temperature was lacking but not a deal breaker. The staff was friendly & the rooms were spacious. Average to slightly above average accommodations.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

adrienne_d_moore,

I am happy that you enjoyed your visit to our hotel and found the staff to be friendly and the rooms to be spacious. I am sorry you found the shower pressure and temperature to be lacking. I can assure you we have fixed the issue with the water pressure and temperature. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

The Bluff Hotel in Savannah was beautiful from room studio with King size bed, and nice siz3 HD flatscreen tv to location from downtown Savannah. Also a pro was hospitality. Cons were a $10 fee charge for there outside parking in the hotels on site parking lot with them doing building construction 1 larger building right next to lot. You should not have to pay for parking unless valet, and it was not that kind of parking lot. Good looks, but 2nd con was my wife and I stayed in Rm 311 on 3rd floor and although bathroom was modern $ nice, the shower did not produce hot water with very little pressure. It is January, and you want a hot not luke warm shower, and you want good water pressure coming from the shower head. Besides those 2 negatives, the 1 night stay was nice.

Zach Brannon

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Zbfire,

I am happy you enjoyed your room. Our staff prides themselves of providing great service and the Southern Hospitality that Savannah is known for. I am very sorry that you did not like the parking charge. There is a parking charge throughout the historic district. The building being built next door is not affiliated with the hotel. I am sorry that you found the water pressure and temperature to be lacking in your room. I can assure that we have fixed the issue with the water pressure and temperature. I hope that you can visit us again soon!