“Savannah Photo Walk - Must DO!!”

Capturing Savannah - Photography Tours
Ranked #8 of 157 Tours in Savannah
More attraction details
Owner description: Professional photographers guide you through Savannah with good photography as the focus. Photography gets us amazing perspectives but we work to show you the best with a camera or without. Customized learning for each person. Detail images and landscape photography with morning and night tours. Large-group tours available for corporate or team building.
Reviewed 20 April 2018

Great time with Britt - she has a wealth of knowledge and could not have been more kind and attentive. We learned a lot about the camera, visual points of view, looking deeper into the picture of what your lens can see and how to get the best bang for your buck out of every photo. How a little change can just make your photo. Thank you and next time we are going to be in Savannah we are sure to book with you again. B & J

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"learning experience"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 17 April 2018

This was the best photography tour I've ever taken. Brittany Nelson is a gem. She's a great photographer, eager to share her knowledge, and helped me improve my photography. What was particularly impressive was that after taking me to a wonderful spot to shoot, she would shoot it, not for her own use, but to show me what kind of composition might work for me. She clearly loved Savannah and was knowledgable about the history of the various areas we walked through. Her stories about Savannah were fascinating and memorable.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Brittany Nelson is very knowledgeable and helpful. Walking and photographing among the streets of the historical Savannah Georgia was wonderful. Beautiful city and great photography tour. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We had a 3 hour private tour with Pablo and Britt on 4/3/18. Our family went. Kids age 14, 12 & 12. One kid had an SLR, rest of us were armed with iPhones! We walked and learned interesting things about Savannah, and each of us learned lots about photography. Pablo is full of enthusiasm, and Britt has a sweet, quiet, encouraging way. Both have degrees in photography, and are super talented. I hardly ever take the time to post reviews, but highly recommend this tour to anyone. This was our kids favorite event of the whole vacation!

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My son and I took the Nighttime Photography session of Savannah and if was a worthwhile experience. The instructor was able to to relate to our different skill levels and challenge each of us to grow and learn during the session. Savannah offers so many photo opportunities, especially at night if you have a creative attitude. We also learned some of Savannah's fascinating history along the way.

We enjoyed it so much we went out the next night to locations the instructor had suggested and captured some amazing photographs using the techniques we learned.

When I return to Savannah I plan on scheduling another session.

1  Thank Gary T