“Whiskey, I am cold”

Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

It was a cold day. Walking around for hours looking at all of amazing Savannah, I needed to reset, warm up and fire up. This place was open. Had a shot of bullet and a shot of ghost coast ginger...yep! Now I am ready for action!!!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Normally I don’t write a “meh” review, but I wanted this place to be better so bad. It has a good vibe...dining outside if you want. Unfortunately, our service was not the best so I can’t say the place was great. The food was good but our server didn’t get things right after a few tries. Maybe if we came back on a different day...?

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

This was the first really I nice day since we have been down south so needless to say life was positive.
While walking throug the city market we decided to stop at Wild Wings for a beer and light lunch.
We were fortunate enough to be seated in Elia’s section, hold on this was our pleasure to meet such an outgoing, efficient and truly outstanding young lady.
We order 2 fantastic appetizers, one being hot shots and the other loaded potatoes, both were absolutely great apps.
The beer and food were both great give it a try

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

60 wings for $59... a little dry and some of the flavors tasted the same. Okay for the money. Outside was nice but they wanted us to wait 45minutes to sit outside due to lack of servers....

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

We arrived in town late. Cute place. Sunshine and sat out front. Very short staffed. Very long wait for someone to just take drinks. Twenty minutes to get the drink. Order simple very long wait. Just not good. Server was apologizing but we saw many others complain. Food was ok