Hyatt Place Savannah Airport
US$151
US$134
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Central Inn(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$137
US$127
  • Breakfast included
The Marshall House(Savannah)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$288
US$291
US$232
US$199
All reviewssavannah airporta separate living areasectional sofasam sneadssleeping areawaffle housespacious roomfront desk stafffollowing morningfree breakfastbreakfast areahotel staygreat roomnice stayconvenient locationhistoric districttv
Reviewed 7 March 2017 via mobile

Our plane was delayed overnight so we stayed here. Close to airport and very nice. Only Sam Sneads near to dine though. Free shuttle from airport as well. Beds very comfortable too. Would recommend to any traveler.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Lee S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience! If you should ever stay with us again, we do offer complimentary shuttle within a 5 mile radius. There are a number of restaurants on the other side of the exit, including Olive Garden, Longhorn's, Chili's, Applebee's, & more. We would be happy to shuttle you to & from.

We hate that you had to be delayed overnight, but were glad to here you enjoyed your stay!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

I recommend the Hyatt Place in Savannah-Airporr. Clean, spacious room and location near the Outlet Mall and restaurants. Great variety of breakfast also included in the room. Excellent staff service as well

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Lee S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Thank you so much for taking a moment to share such kind words. We work very hard to provide an excellent & relaxing stay while you are here. I will be sure to share with our staff. Thank you again & we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Great bunch of folks. I think that they enjoyed me as much as I enjoyed them. The room was great, very clean, and the bed was very comfortable. I'm a late sleeper so we missed the breakfast but there is a Waffle House just a few steps from the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

I certainly believe they did! We have those guests that leave a lasting impression on our team. I certainly believe you fit that category. Welcome to the family! We hope we see you again soon! I hope you had safe travels home & we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 4 March 2017

Stayed at this property on 2/28. Front desk personnel very nice. Checked into room and hole in wall in bathroom and later that evening took a shower and curtain was filled with mold! (Yes I took photos of both). It was disgusting. Both easily noticed by housekeeper. Left voice mail for GM but as of now never even heard back. Do not stay here.

Room Tip: Filthy room
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo

First I would like to apologize for your experience with us as well as not receiving a return call from me. I was under the impression fro our team that this was already fully handled by our desk team. I am always available to speak with you.
I was made aware of the concern. We have addressed with Housekeeping & Engineering. WE could not find any hole in the wall, but did notice where the wallpaper had been peeled away. We have since addressed this issue & corrected for future guests.
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention & we sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We want all of our guests to be able to relax & enjoy their stay. We hope you will give us another opportunity in the future.

Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

Not Clean. Had stayed here one year prior & prefer Hyatt Place but this facility has not been well maintained. Paid a "Hyatt Premium " for a dusty room & moldy bathroom.
It is ideally located just off 95 with much dining & shopping nearby.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Lee S, General Manager at Hyatt Place Savannah Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

We are certainly saddened to hear this. We work hard to make sure every guest has a wonderful stay. We appreciate you taking a moment to share with us your concerns 7 experience. We will be sure to discuss with our staff & make sure this room is up to standards moving forward. I sincerely apology for this shortcoming& hope you will give us another chance to show you what a great property & team we have here.