2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$299
FindHotelUS$299
eDreamsUS$299
CheapTicketsUS$299
1,354 results
All reviews kennedy suite jimmy carter historic district private parking on site parking afternoon wine beautiful courtyard bed and breakfast wine and appetizers hors d oeuvres within walking distance breakfast was delicious each morning rooms are spacious happy hour b bs other guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Nice room. Good location off a square. Convenient for pets on first floor.
Delicious breakfast of croissant French toast and sausage. Social hour with complimentary wine. I don't know what else to say.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q6292NQmichaelk
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Absolutely beautiful and historic place within walking distance to River Street and all other places of interest in downtown. Our receptionist was so sweet and kind. We had a wonderful experience and will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021

The President's Quarters Inn is the best place to stay in Historic Savannah. It is within easy walking distance to all the sights and shopping. The staff there are the best I've ever seen. Brandon, who worked the early day shift, provided excellent customer service. He was able to make a reservation for my wife and I at a restaurant while we shopped. He also served the guests breakfast in the mornings and was able to make each guest feel like they were VIP. Dan, who worked the evening shift, provided us a map and highlighted points of interest and how to get around the area.
I highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Savannah.

Room tip: Spend the extra money for the balcony suite.
Reviewed 9 May 2021

The Presidents' Quarters Inn was so quaint and comfortable! I always expect to give up a little modern conveniences for the beautiful historic inns but this one was like a home away from home while still filling all the boxes of a quintessential historic inn. They're pet friendly which is a big plus in my book! The room was spacious and the bed was comfy. I loved that they had coffee in the lobby in the morning and wine in the evening. The staff was also incredibly friendly and helpful. My first day back home, I woke up ready for those fantastic chef-prepared pancakes and was disappointed that I have to wait until I go back for those because they were the best dang pancakes I had ever had! If I could give more than 5 stars in my rating, I would! Can't wait to go back!

Room tip: Great location!
Reviewed 22 April 2021

This place was amazing. It's close enough to the riverfront but yet far enough away if you want to get away from the nightlife. The room was very clean and maintained its historic feel. The staff was very friendly and made the stay relaxing. Morning breakfast was fresh and afternoon wine was a good way to spend the afternoon on the patio.

Date of stay: April 2021