Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,339 results
All reviews kennedy suite jimmy carter historic district private parking on site parking afternoon wine beautiful courtyard bed and breakfast wine and appetizers hors d oeuvres within walking distance breakfast was delicious each morning rooms are spacious happy hour b bs other guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

The first thing you notice when arriving at the Inn is that small garden at the entrance. Check in was quick and efficient. The restored home, furnished with antiques transported me to another time in Savannah. My room (the Theodore Roosevelt) was very spacious, a corner location with a lot of natural light. But the best part of the stay was the staff. From check in to tasty included breakfasts, to help with getting around and enjoying Savannah, I have not experienced the personal touch that I enjoyed here. Every staff member was committed to making sure their guests were well cared for. I met several people who were return guests, always a good sign. I hope to be one of those return guests very soon!

Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

Nice room. Good location off a square. Convenient for pets on first floor.
Delicious breakfast of croissant French toast and sausage. Social hour with complimentary wine. I don't know what else to say.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Q6292NQmichaelk
Reviewed 11 May 2021

Absolutely beautiful and historic place within walking distance to River Street and all other places of interest in downtown. Our receptionist was so sweet and kind. We had a wonderful experience and will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 10 May 2021

The President's Quarters Inn is the best place to stay in Historic Savannah. It is within easy walking distance to all the sights and shopping. The staff there are the best I've ever seen. Brandon, who worked the early day shift, provided excellent customer service. He was able to make a reservation for my wife and I at a restaurant while we shopped. He also served the guests breakfast in the mornings and was able to make each guest feel like they were VIP. Dan, who worked the evening shift, provided us a map and highlighted points of interest and how to get around the area.
I highly recommend staying here if you are visiting Savannah.

Room tip: Spend the extra money for the balcony suite.
Reviewed 9 May 2021

The Presidents' Quarters Inn was so quaint and comfortable! I always expect to give up a little modern conveniences for the beautiful historic inns but this one was like a home away from home while still filling all the boxes of a quintessential historic inn. They're pet friendly which is a big plus in my book! The room was spacious and the bed was comfy. I loved that they had coffee in the lobby in the morning and wine in the evening. The staff was also incredibly friendly and helpful. My first day back home, I woke up ready for those fantastic chef-prepared pancakes and was disappointed that I have to wait until I go back for those because they were the best dang pancakes I had ever had! If I could give more than 5 stars in my rating, I would! Can't wait to go back!

Room tip: Great location!