Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$299
FindHotelUS$299
eDreamsUS$299
CheapTicketsUS$299
1,355 results
All reviews kennedy suite jimmy carter historic district private parking on site parking afternoon wine beautiful courtyard bed and breakfast wine and appetizers hors d oeuvres within walking distance breakfast was delicious each morning rooms are spacious happy hour b bs other guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 June 2021

The staff at the inn was super accommodating and charming. Upon arrival Dan quickly helped us to find dinner reservations and and made some suggestions for things we might be interested in doing. We found our room to be charming and perfect. Brandon the following morning served us with a delicious breakfast that Chef Sonya had prepared and was personalable and sincere. The other staff member that stands out was Maria. A breath of fresh air and Greek elegance. It was an awesome stay and part of our trip that we will revisit. Savannah was gorgeous and the inn was superb.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2021

This property is a few blocks to Bull Street, the center of the historic area, & just far enough to be away from the crowds. The rooms are very large with plenty of room to spread out. We had 2 golf bags in the room & didn’t even notice they were there. New owners & some updates coming, but it’s a nice stay as is.

Reviewed 31 May 2021 via mobile

While I could list some negatives about the property, I know renovations are coming soon with the new management and I can’t wait to see the result. The positives certainly include location which absolutely cannot be beat. But the thing I feel most strongly about after our recent visit is the people. This inn’s greatest asset, in my opinion, is the staff. We met several and they were all genuinely warm, gracious and bend-over-backwards helpful. Whatever changes are made in the future, please keep what makes this place so special!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2021 via mobile

We selected this bed and breakfast based on a recommendation from friends.
The website provided info on what to do and see as well as help in making reservations for dinner at various places.
I called and spoke with Dan and Maria a day before our arrival; and on very short notice Maria got us reservations for dinner at Vic’s on the River, 17hundred90 and Belford’s.
When we arrived on Monday (5/24), Maria got us squared away with tours for Tuesday and a little cafe for lunch after our arrival flight.
Harold and Darcy were great at breakfast, providing excellent breakfasts and information.
The room (George H. W. Bush) was very nice.
The Inn is doing some remodeling in August and will be shut down for 2 weeks.
This is a cozy spot with a great little courtyard for breakfast as well as afternoon wine.
Maria was a tremendous help with the logistics of our stay.
I recommend it very much.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Booked the trip directly with hotel (via phone). Very helpful and responsive!
Been several years since I had been to Savannah and was my very first stay at the
Presidential Quarters Inn and certainly will not be my last!
From the first hello upon arrival to the final farewell the staff were fabulous!
Always very attentive and caring not only about your stay at the Inn, but making sure your overall experience in Savannah was top notch.
Brandon, Daniel and Maria at Front Desk were truly an awesome TEAM! Very warm and friendly and eager to make helpful recommendations and was able to book key tours to our preferred times.
My hat is off to Chef Harold...not only did he make a fantastic breakfast each morning he was always warm and friendly and treated each guest as if they were the only guest staying at the Inn. He is truly one to be recognized as 'Best In Class' for his wonderful service and Southern Hospitality! A special THANK YOU to the entire staff for making the trip to Savannah one to remember!
Will highly recommend the Inn to all my family and friends!
Can't wait to return....

Room tip: Excellent location right in the heart of the Historical District and easy walking to the Riverwalk. Absolutely LOVED the Eisenhower Suite.