Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$229
eDreamsUS$229
Orbitz.comUS$229
Agoda.comUS$229
1,380 results
All reviews oglethorpe square kennedy suite jimmy carter historic district private parking on site parking beautiful courtyard afternoon wine bed and breakfast within walking distance breakfast was delicious southern hospitality every morning happy hour rooms are spacious perfect location other guests
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed this week at The President’s Quarters during our first trip to Savannah. I must say, the attention to detail provided by the staff was what made this place extra special. Mr. Brandon was most helpful in answering all our questions and leading us in the right direction. We loved the location of The President’s Quarters because it was centrally located and just a quick stroll to every destination. One of the highlights was Chef Harold and his DELICIOUS breakfasts. As we were leaving extra early to travel home before breakfast was ready, Chef Harold made sure we didn’t hit the road with empty stomachs and even fixed us breakfasts to go with hot muffins, homemade granola, fruit, and yogurt. We hope to come back to Savannah soon, and will definitely stay at The President’s Quarters again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
The PQI Staff, Guest Services / Front Office at Presidents' Quarters Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2021

We are so happy that you had a great stay. Here at PQI we strive to provide great service and wonderful experience.
Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 July 2021

I have over 25 years of experience in the hospitality industry, including a position as an executive in a 5 Star hotel in Beverly Hills, and I can tell you that the service my family received at the President's Quarters Inn was just that! 5 Star!

From the moment we arrived for my retired mother's first real vacation in her life, my husband, mother and I were treated like family, with warmth, exceptional care, attention to every detail or request and tons of great suggestions about where to go and how!

Koral was so attentive, warm, funny and engaging that she felt like a long-lost cousin (maybe because she is Puerto Rican and my mom is Cuban. hehehe)

Tammy, Brandon, and Dan were also amazing, ensuring we were always attended to and happy.

Chef Harold! Just look at the endless reviews about him! A true pro, an amazing smile and breakfast made fresh from the heart every morning. He made my mom try grits and actually like them for the first time! His creations are different daily and always absolutely delicious! This alone is worth the price of the stay.

The location is also unbeatable - short walk to everything without being too much in the thick of traffic. Museums just up the street.

Free Parking! Can't beat that around there.

Beautiful private courtyard with spaced out tables for distancing. We had complimentary wine at happy hour and breakfast in the mornings out there.

This will be the Only place we always come back to in the area. And we WILL come back!

Thank you all so much!

With Love and Gratitude,

Dania M., Jason and Mitch Hill

Room tip: Top floor has loft suites that are quieter because they are higher up from the street.
Date of stay: July 2021

We are so happy that your experience with us was exceptional! We strive to provide great service and a wonderful experience but, more importantly, we aim to make all our guests feel like they're family. It brings us joy knowing that our staff went above and beyond to make you comfortable and happy throughout your vacation.
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. It was a pleasure to meet you all and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

My husband, now-teenage son and I usually choose a new U.S. City to visit every year and after a year and a half of lockdowns and restrictions, we decided on Savannah for a quick overnight visit. We are very pleased that we found this gem in a great location in the city. We love the coziness and more personalized touches of a B&B over a hotel sometimes and Savannah seemed like the perfect place for a B&B. We were not disappointed. Parking is provided on an as-available basis adjacent to the property but there is ample parking to be found nearby if the property's parking lot is full. I suggest parking your car and setting off on foot or by pedi-cab as much as you can. My elderly parents were also with us on this trip and the location was a plus for them too since we were able to walk to lunch and dinner easily.

Highlights of the Trip: Our hosts, Koral and Dan, also Becky, were friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent hosts. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Our suite, The George Washington Suite, was very spacious with the king bed on the upper level. The bed was very comfortable. Just one word of caution, if you don't like carpet or are allergic, there is wall-to-wall carpeting in this suite.

The Courtyard, where we ate breakfast. Breakfast was wonderful and Chef Harold is to be commended. We enjoyed every bit of our meal. The Courtyard is inviting and really is an oasis.

Unofficial Host - Courtyard Cat, Miss Kitty. My son loved the little cat who takes up residence in the courtyard and was charmed by the friendly squirrels. Just an added bonus.

Wine hour was lovely. Also, having cold water available in the lobby as we returned from our walk around the city on a warm day was just the thing to enjoy in the shade of the courtyard.

It's the little things that make a difference on any trip and we will remember the Presidents' Quarters Inn as an important part of making our first real foray into Savannah a happy memory for our family. We will be back.

Date of stay: July 2021

We are so happy that you had such an amazing stay! We strive to provide great service and a wonderful experience but, more importantly, we aim to make all our guests feel like they're family. It brings us joy knowing that we have made our guests comfortable and happy.

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

I originally picked the president's quarters inn because it was in the middle of the historic district and had a balcony room. I had no idea it would be so nice. The whole place is beautiful, as was my room the Regan suite. Every morning I got fresh handmade breakfast in the courtyard which is also amazing. They have wine in the early evening with all the other guests.The staff was so nice anything I needed was taken care of, they know the area really well seriously way above and beyond what they needed to do to make me happy. Gorgeous inn with beautiful rooms and outstanding views of old Savannah, and probably the best staff I've ever seen. Thank you to Tammy, Brandon, Henry, and the chef Harold for the best vacation I've had in years if not ever.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Reviewed 18 July 2021 via mobile

We had a lovely time. The room was very nice and the bed was comfortable. We were always greeted with smiles and asked if we needed anything to let them know. Thank you Koral, Tammie, Henry and Chef Harold ( breakfast was delicious). I was told they were going to be doing a “refresh” to the Inn sometime in August. Our stay was delightful.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple