5 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$229
TravelocityUS$159
Vio.comUS$159
5,330 results
All reviews wine and cheese quiche historic hotel history talk local historian broughton street claw foot tub wood floors within walking distance wine reception modern amenities balcony room southern hospitality perfect location high ceilings trip to savannah wonderful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 November 2019

My husband and I stayed two nights at the Marshall House as part of a trip to see Savannah and we could not have picked a better hotel. Centrally located (we never needed our car and parked away from the hotel to save on parking as we weren't going in and out). Our room was wonderful - old poster bed, clean, warm and charming. The service impeccable from the doorman greeting us to the front desk to the service at the complimentary wine and cheese events each night. We got a taste of the history at an hour presentation on the hotel and greater Savannah and the next night was a harpist but we missed her. I am an avid workout person and they have an arrangement with a health club ($10) a block away so that was convenient. We will definitely choose to stay there again when we return to Savannah.

Room tip: No idea about the other rooms but ours, on the fourth floor of the hotel was historic, clean and lovely.
Date of stay: November 2019
SAV_HISTORIC_INN, Manager at The Marshall House, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2019

Hi Kelly S:

Thank you for staying with us at The Marshall House. We appreciate all the wonderful feedback concerning our staff and the hotel. We are so glad that you enjoyed the wine and cheese reception with entertainment. The harpist is wonderful and that gives you another opportunity to come back and visit us. Hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

With such preservation of history, the Marshall House is one of a kind. Embrace the paranormal activity and be open to the idea that you will feel welcome and taken care of here. Beautiful food, people, and entertainment nightly in the lobby. Gorgeous rooms. If you get the chance, try to talk to and meet the captivating Antonio, a bell man who is kind, attentive, and is the one person who I can’t forget; his aura created such a welcoming feeling every time I came
into Marshall House, I didn’t want to leave. I will definitely be back, hopefully many times!

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business

Hi MickMack45:

Thank you for staying with us at The Marshall House. Antonio is a great asset to the valet staff. We hope to see you again the next time you visit Savannah.

Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

Staying at the Marshall House was a dream come true! I’m a fan of antebellum history and this was the perfect spot to stay and check things out. It’s also centrally located, with many shops and squares nearby.

My room was a Petite Queen and it was just the right size for a solo traveler or a couple. I must mention that I had a few experiences that left me curious about the “other side”, such as the tv turning off on its own and the mini-fridge light flickering on it’s own when I opened the door.

Also, not sure if this was the power of my brain, but my right leg kept twitching slightly above the knee, as if it was being primed for a leg amputation. :O

I thought this was cool and added to the experience. The staff was very lovely and professional as well; They’re always delighted to see you and you should stay for that reason alone

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank jjgiron8

Hi jjgiron8:

Thank you for staying with us at The Marshall House. We really enjoyed having you stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed the Petite Queen room, they are one of my favorite because they are cozy and quaint. The staff appreciates all the kind words. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2019

Everything about the Marshall House was perfect. From before we even arrived they went above and beyond to make our visit to Savannah the best possible. Location was great, daily breakfast and happy hour were wonderful. Bed and pillows were supercomfortable. It was simply everything we were looking for in a long weekend hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hi Exploration822392:

Thank you for staying with us at The Marshall House. We appreciate all your wonderful responses about our reception and breakfast. We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 21 November 2019 via mobile

Loved our long weekend stay at The Marshall House! The beautiful and comfortable accommodations, the friendly and gracious staff, the historic downtown Savannah location and the included delicious full breakfast made it the perfect gathering place for family and friends attending our son’s wedding and a very happy and memorable experience!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi JeffreAnn S:

Congratulations on the wedding nuptials! We are so glad that you stayed with us. We hope to see you again for another memorable experience.