US$76
US$84
US$81
US$67
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$76/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$96
Hotels.com
US$94
US$85
All reviewsregular king roomfront deskpancake makerblackout curtainscookiesroom was clean and comfortablejacuzzi suiteliving areawould stay againnice stayone night stayin townoff the beaten pathhousekeeping stafffree breakfastftarkansas
Reviewed 5 September 2011

This place is good overall. Nice bed, room, fair service. But our room didn't have a remote for the television. When we called down to the front desk, they said they couldn't help. We manually operated the TV. Other than that, it's okay.

Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 December 2010

I went with my husband on his business trip. The hotel was very clean and new. The service and check in was great. When we were in the room together, my husband didn't notice the refrigerator noise until I pointed it out to him. He turned the ac to where it would cycle and turned the fan off, without my knowing. During the night the ac would cycle on and off and approx. every 20 min. the refrigerator would cycle on and emit a loud noise for about a min. and then shut off. At around 4 a.m. my finally woke up thinking it was an alarm going off to wake him up. lol. I was very annoyed by this noise. I turned the fan on and it covered the sound of the cycling. It also masked the road noise, as our room was nearest the busy Phoenix Ave. The breakfast was typical of a Holiday Inn Express. Scrambled eggs, bagels and what not, etc. I would stay here again, but ask for a room other than 107! I would also run the fan to mask any other noises.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 September 2010

We hadn't stayed in a Holiday Inn for some time and were pleasantly surprised at how nice this stop was on our trip across the U.S. on route 40. We stayed in everything from a fifties style motel to a really nice Hyatt suite and this hotel was definitely one of the best. We rented two rooms and arrived late but there was plenty of parking, even for our car and rental truck full of furniture. We also enjoyed the excellent breakfast at the hotel. I would recommend this one for anyone staying in the Historic Fort Smith area.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2010

While the place was clean and new the customer service was poor. Our party had reserved adjoining rooms two days before. When we arrived we were informed that there weren't any adjoining rooms available, making it unpleasant and unsafe for our team party. The pool was over chlorinated, the hot tub was luke warm, and the beds were hard. I would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2010
Reviewed 27 January 2010

In town for a wedding, traveling from the West Coast with my sister, the bigger hotels were full, so we picked this hotel based on reviews. There must be better places to stay in Ft. Smith. Our room was large, attractive, and clean, but there were a couple of problems that made our experience very unpleasant. The first problem was an overpowering chemical stench in our room. We asked to move to another room. The very helpful and friendly desk clerk told us that some of the rooms on our floor were being painted, thus the smell, and gave us keys to look at two rooms on another floor. Unfortunately the other rooms also had the strong odor, but less so, and it was late, so we took one of the new rooms. The deskclerk helpfully moved all our things to the new room right away. However, we had to prop open the door to the hall to try to circulate air and get the smell out, and it stayed with the room for the duration of our stay. The other problem was the internet connection, which I needed in order to keep up with work. I tried it in both rooms, and there was such a weak signal that I wasn't able to successfully send email at all. This hotel would be fine if the internet connection is improved and more care was taken with cleaning chemicals (it didn't smell like paint - it was some sort of heavy-duty industrial solvent or cleaning fluid.) But there are so many other similarly-priced hotels in Ft. Smith that I would try a different one the next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family