See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 July 2017

Nasty! Roaches everywhere! Cigarette holes in the sheets. Pillows where mush at best. Ceiling and walls cracked and flaking. Requested and booked double bed but when got it room it had king. Literally stayed for 2 hours and had to go. It also reeked of marijuana.

Room Tip: Stay away! You be better off sleeping in you car! Would have given it a 0 if possible!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 May 2017

The new owner is real great and is working hard to get everything in tip top shape. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Stay here with confidence when you are in Fort Smith. Very helpful with where to eat and where to shop. We will come back here again!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Douglas R
Reviewed 19 January 2017

My husband and I stayed in this hotel on our way to Hot Springs. It was nice for the price. The room we stayed in had been freshly painted and the carpets were freshly washed. We stayed in the handicapped accessible room and there was plenty of rails and room to move my walker around. The bathroom tile was not slick so you wouldn't have to worry about sliding and that was nice also.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Melissa C
Reviewed 5 January 2017

I called this hotel and spoke with the manager to inquire about the times that they provide the free airport transportation as shown on their website. The manager told me that they do not offer this service. They need to update their website.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

So me and my friends went to this motel so that we could stay in Fort Smith throughout the week of Konsplosion, an anime convention nearby at the convention center. However, this place is absolutely horrendous. For one, the room had one towel. The TV doesn't work, nor does any of the plugs in the room. The room smells heavily of smoke and there are roaches. Also, we requested extra towels and pillows and they told us that they have one extra pillow and someone asked for it. They gave us only one extra towel. The air conditioning is really bad too.

I normally give places the benefit of the doubt, reasoning their bad service in some way or another; this is just beyond that. Never have I ever had to deal with someone so rude over a pillow before.

I'll never be staying here again if I have anything to say about it.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends