“Excellent!”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Washington
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

After a long drive up from California, we decided to stay at the Heathman Lodge! We wondered what it would look like (being in a business Office district), no worries this was a great place. Special key for elevator to reach our suite. No need to go any where else; great restaurant, workout, on and on. Love the natural wood, and lodge appearance, would expect this class in the mountains at Park City or somewhere. Great Place.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Mixalti
NorthPacificMgnt, Manager at Heathman Lodge, responded to this review, 19 February 2012
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you did not need to go anywhere else while you hear! Thanks for taking time to let us know about your great stay!

We hope to see you again,

Brian McClary
Director of Rooms

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (209)
Reviewed 20 January 2012

This is the best palce in town to stay the staff is very friendly and they go out of there way to make the most of your trip ,business,pleasure,or just an event.
The food in great and The piano guy is wonderful &happy hours ROCKS!!!!

Hello warmwatergirl,

We are happy to hear about your stay, you are right we have a great staff, food, and piano entertainment!

Brian McClary
Director of Rooms
eugene OR
Reviewed 19 January 2012

My husband and I found Heathman Lodge in Vancouver on Expedia.com. The room was the right price for our budget. We were celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary. They went above and beyond to make our stay even more than we had expected. The room they upgraded us to was the cleanest I have ever seen and so beyond beautiful. The front desk staff was so sweet and helpful. We are definitely coming back!!! I highly recommend Heathman Lodge!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank susanna r
NorthPacificMgnt, General Manager at Heathman Lodge, responded to this review, 19 February 2012
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your anniversary with us. You are right we do have the best staff that love to take care of our guests! We hope to see you back for your 4 year anniversary!

oregon
Reviewed 13 January 2012

Fist of all this is a beautiful old lodge style hotel with comfortable beds - plus they have excellent customer service. When i arrived a few days after my birthday, they had a bottle of wine and a birthday card for me! While there, i had forgotten my computer power cord and used the business center computers. I had a document that had company business on it and could not get it off the computer, Chad from the font desk came right up to help, and followed up with me the next day, phoning me ot let me know its contents had been removed. I was relieved and greatfull that he took my problem so seriously and acted proactively. They were very professional. We have company meetings there regularly and the food is always excellent.

• Stayed January 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking time to let everyone know about Chad, he is a superstar, and a great part of our team. I will make sure he see's this positing and make sure we recognize him here at the Heathman Lodge.

Yours Truly,

Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 12 January 2012

Just stayed one night for business at this beautiful lodge minutes from PDX, downtown Vancouver. Beautiful wood interior with interesting classic and modern takes on NW native art. Upgraded to a suite which had the typical amenities, including a jacuzzi tub, small kitchen area (no dishes). Lovely bed and pillows. Dinner at the restaurant was very good (scallops), menu was interesting with some variety. Lovely decorations for Christmas still up, I was delighted to see. The staff at both the restaurant and registration were superb.
Only glitch was even though I had made reservations to be picked up by shuttle, I was forgotten. Two calls to the lodge (where I was assured driver was minutes away) and 45 minutes later, van arrived. Despite the mishap the driver himself was a great ambassador for the hotel. Management should evaluate scheduling and communication in this service.This lodge is wonderful, minutes from a mall and Portland, excellent staff, highly recommend, a great value.

Room Tip: My room had some freeway noise, heard from another guest that hers did as well even though we were o...