“Good Pizza & they deliver”
Review of Vancouver Pizza CO

Vancouver Pizza CO
Ranked #84 of 757 Restaurants in Vancouver
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 11 March 2017

There will be better pizza around and there will be a lot worse pizza around. I like Vancouver Pizza because they are friendly, the pizza is good, they deliver - and mostly, I can tell they take care in making pizzas. At some pizza places, the pizza comes and the toppings are uneven, bunched or skimpy. That has not been the case with the pizzas I have ordered from Vancouver Pizza. I literally feel like the person making it is thinking about the person who will enjoy it and they don't rush the preparation. Very nice.

I have also had their calzones - big and tasty, easy to share.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Vancouver Pizza Co. was a great place for my family and I to eat. We loved the artist themed menus, and all of the great gluten free options. The gluten free crust, and pizza we chose were great! A true treat!

Reviewed 9 December 2016

First time there since their remodel. Feels like a totally different restaurant (for the better). the old one was getting tired and long of tooth. We choose to go with the par bake and bring a couple of pies home. There suggestions on how to complete the baking at home were right on. The pies were delicious and they don't skimp on the toppings. Note they do cook there pizzas differently by placing the toppings under the cheese. We;ll be back soon and I'm pretty sure if you try them you will be to.

Reviewed 5 December 2016

A few friends raved about their pizza but warned about their price...should have been warned about both! I understand it is their "soft opening" but when you overhear the owner say they "use soft opening as an excuse" you lose any bit of empathy. Service was very disorganized and short (I understand people calling in sick, etc) but it was blatantly obvious that there were more issues than just being a server down. Beyond the lack of atmosphere (again "soft opening"), horribly lacking service (seated at a dirty table with dirty dishes, just as an example, and had to repeatedly ask for it to be cleaned; never received one of our drinks); there is the food. The breadsticks were horrible...a sponge without flavor - I guess that is what they up-sell their dipping sauces for??? The pizza, pepperoni, was not good. The crust also lacked flavor and was a school cafeteria type crust; little sauce; so much pepperoni that when you picked up a slice the entire sheet of toppings slid off. You could not bite through the greasy pepperoni easily. There was minimal cheese - enough to further aid the pepperoni sheet from being easy to eat. And the grease - from just one slice...it was not appetizing at all. We left with a to go box of over half a pizza and a breadsticks because we just couldn't stomach it. It was so unappetizing we didn't even take the leftovers home but gave them away.

We should have taken the hint from another table and just walked out (which their absence failed to be noticed for over five minutes).

I really hope they see that if their staff and product are not where they should be, any revenue earned during their "soft opening" is not worth it. If they stand behind their product that was served, I really question my friends tastes. They have lost us for a long time and from the sounds of it a few others. We will be back to support local and try again - but in a year...assuming it's interior develops a personality.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

This longstanding Pizza restaurant in Uptown Vancouver is always busy and promises some of the most unique pizzas around.