“Good breakfast, indifferent service & atmosphere”
Review of Cutty's

Cutty's
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We live nearby but had never had a chance to go. We went with some visiting friends on a recent morning. The service is at the counter and then you go select a table & wait for the food. The service was indifferent bordering on rude. It was one of those experiences where I felt like we were inconveniencing the staff by spending money at their restaurant. The dining area is super basic. I have to admit that the sandwiches were good, but not enough that we'd choose to return, unfortunately.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My son and I both thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The sandwiches were both prepared perfectly. We each had the RB1000 which is thinly sliced roast beef, Cabot cheddar cheese, with homemade thousand island dressing and crispy shallots on a fresh, warm brioche bun.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

I love Cutty's. Every time I'm in Brookline I make a stop at Cutty's. Their sandwiches are delicious, and I especially love their Saturday only pork fennel. Their breakfast is great as well, and don't forget to ask about their specials.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

Highly recommend for lunch,order the roastbeef 1000 sandwich on a brioche roll with spicy mustard (homerun)
Then there home made chips were just grand.When in Brookline it is a must go To!

Reviewed 9 December 2016 via mobile

Lovely little Deli, very nice lunchtime sandwich which was really enjoyable, well worth a look if you're in the area.