“Great stuff!”

Cutty's
Ranked #12 of 214 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Cutty's makes great sandwiches in a very friendly atmosphere. I'm a regular and feel like it. It's a bit on the expensive side for sandwiches but the quality is top notch. I recommend the roast beef 1000, the torta special, or anything with thai sausage if they ever bring it back. The once monthly Super Cluckin Sunday is also superb, but be prepared to wait 45 minutes to an hour during this special event - but that's part of what makes it fun. To be clear that's not every day, they're usually super fast.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

Broccoli rabe sandwich is unbelievably good! Order the hot peppers to go with it. High quality ingredients prepared perfectly.

Reviewed 10 March 2017

I love Cutty's in Brookline. Their sandwiches are so well balanced and the quality of their ingredients is evident in every bite. I'm a huge fan of the pork and fennel sandwich (only on Saturdays) as well as the Turkey 1000 and Greens Bacon. I'm not a huge fan of sandwiches but I could honestly eat this grub at least three times a week.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We live nearby but had never had a chance to go. We went with some visiting friends on a recent morning. The service is at the counter and then you go select a table & wait for the food. The service was indifferent bordering on rude. It was one of those experiences where I felt like we were inconveniencing the staff by spending money at their restaurant. The dining area is super basic. I have to admit that the sandwiches were good, but not enough that we'd choose to return, unfortunately.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My son and I both thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The sandwiches were both prepared perfectly. We each had the RB1000 which is thinly sliced roast beef, Cabot cheddar cheese, with homemade thousand island dressing and crispy shallots on a fresh, warm brioche bun.