“Best sandwiches in Boston”
Review of Cutty's

Cutty's
Ranked #13 of 210 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 July 2017

Cutty's serves the best sandwiches in the area. Always reliable and always tasty. On weekends, they have 2 special pork sandwiches of pork rabe and pork fennel. These are worth the trip from the city. Cutty's in Brookline is just a few trainstops from the city of Boston on the local trolley - takes less than 10 min from Kenmore square for the adventurous eater!

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Came here a couple days ago for a great lunch!
Positives
1. Food is awesome. I had eggplant sandwich and my guest had roast beef. Both were outstanding
2. Quick service
3. Nice ambiance for a quick bite
4. Great location; Very walkable from other spots in Brookline, accessible from Longwood, street parking available.

Negatives
1. Can they open for more than just breakfast and lunch?

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I just visited your restaurant for the first time today. The girls at the register smiled and made eye contact with me and were very friendly throughout the entire ordering process. I got the Roast Beef 1000 and it definitely lived up to all the hype I had heard about it.

Your manager Chris came and checked on me, he's doing a hell of a job. I am in the restaurant business and I know how hard it is to find good help, this guy is great. I was always taught to treat the business like you own it and the interaction that I had with him made me think he may be the owner. He stayed busy cleaning the dinning room and brought a couple of old ladies some forks. He also asked me how my meal was and thanked me for coming in.

I am not a firm believer in advertising, I believe in word of mouth. The food and the customer service that I received today has left me no choice, but to tell all my friends about this spot. To me this is the advertising money can't buy. People don't buy adds, they buy people.

You have a great team and a great culture, congratulations on your success and I look forward to visiting you guys again in the future.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

A superior sandwich shop which offers a diverse menu of well prepared and high quality options. A cut above similar delis.

Reviewed 24 June 2017

Have eaten here a few times and have tried different sandwiches - all of which were great! Definitely should try the Chicken Sandwiches that are sold once a month. Kolaches are YUMMY!