“Best Pizza House in Brookline ”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Village Pizza House
Ranked #101 of 208 Restaurants in Brookline
Cuisines: Pizza
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 24 May 2015 via mobile

Go no further to find your greasy cheesy pizza served with a smile. While Village Fare may have better deals, the Pizza House more than delivers a better experience and flavor. This is not OTTO so don't be thinking you're getting a gourmet meal, but if you're looking for the kind of pizza you miss from your home town be sure to check this place out!

Reviewed 25 October 2014

We used to live in this neighborhood near Village Pizza House and used to go there often. We moved away and now several years later are back but no longer in the neighborhood. One of our first take-out meals since we have moved back was here at Village Pizza House, and it is as great as it always was! We love the Pizza Tasso and pepperoni. The crust is amazing! It's worth the trip!

Reviewed 12 December 2012

First, an anecdote:

I called once to ask if their vegetable lasagna had mushrooms in it, not because I have an allergy, but because I just don't like them. They said they didn't think so and that was enough for me. They called me back a little while later and said that there might be little bits of mushrooms in the tomato sauce. They had taken the time and effort to call their sauce supplier and verifiy whether there might be any mushrooms in it. I never asked them to do that. I was stunned at the customer service in an age where such a thing is so rare.

I lived in Brookline Village for 2 years and came here all the time. Now I've moved to Boston and I miss it terribly. I get the impression that it's a family-run business, and that really comes through in the warm atmosphere.

Their cheeseburger subs are the best I've ever had, anywhere. I would also recommend the lasagna.

Reviewed 7 April 2012

TERRIBLE service.. When I called to tell them there krutons were old the manager laughed and hung up on me and then I called back and her employee laughed and hung up..... Very unprofessional to be in business for fourth years.... Learn how to be a manager

Reviewed 30 June 2011

Best pizza house in Brookline. Tired of fancy thin crust pizza? This is the place to try. Steak pizza and chicken pizza are awesom. Must try their super veggie pizza loaded with delicious eggplants and other veggies.