“Great ice cream”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 9 August 2017

For a European is really hard to mark US ice cream as great (I mean, we have Italy!), but JP Licks has a really wide variety of flavors and the texture of the ice cream is really good!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

average ice cream but popular on a hot day as you can eat at tables outside with umbrellas, but on a busy street

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

They have gluten free cones listed on their menu, so I went to this location specifically for that.
Get to the counter and nobody could give me the time of day to figure out the gluten free cone options, especially because I was told they have waffle cones and this person didn't seem to really know. Instead of finding out, or even asking, after a shoulder shrug I was told she couldn't locate the gluten free list, so they can't be sure.
After the 3rd person I asked( I wasn't going to accept this, since I came specifically for the gluten free cone and waited in line for 45 min) I finally got an answer from somebody willing to actually listen and help me. And I was completely right to begin with about the option. The first person I spoke with ended up giving me the cone , and I was so skeptical about whether or not she even knew what she was doing that I didn't even end up eating it for fear of eating wheat.
The ice cream is nothing spectacular; but the g free cones drew me in.... not anymore.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Despite eyeballing a long line as we entered, it moved quickly and allowed everyone in my group to enjoy some ice cream! Choices featured traditional and unique flavors that did not disappoint anyone's palate in the group. Frappes could be specified to be extra thick which was a nice option. Our group found a couple of tables to be seated, as they seemed to be turning over quickly. Some were a little sticky

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

If you visit Boston, or live there, stop in for some very good ice cream. They have such an interesting variety of flavors you are sure to find one you love. Maple walnut and black raspberry are two of my favorite. I have been told the shakes are also awesome. It is a cheerful place with a very good staff. While you may see a long line, it moves very quickly. Happy children, singles and everyone leaves with a smile and ice cream!