US$95
US$89
US$74
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$92/night.

Clarion Inn(Fredericksburg)
US$103
US$96
US$76
Agoda.com
Affordable Suites of America(Fredericksburg)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$77
All reviewsfront desknice hotelroom was cleanroad noiseshort driveconvention centershopping and restaurantscookieshot tubcentral parkwould stay here againstaff was friendlygreat place to staycomplimentary breakfastindoor poolhgilobby
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Always a great stay ! Staff is great , Wonderful location ! Everyone was happy . We will be back.....! Lobby is a great place to relax and enjoy coffee and cookie ! Details make the difference ! Bed and Breakfast is a good deal as well ~

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Eamon E, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fredericksburg, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Kathy;

Thank you for your review, I was glad to see you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again!

Reviewed 12 November 2017

This Hilton is a great location ,right off the highway, but I couldn't believe the lack of cleanliness, I'm usually dedicated to staying at Hilton's and have good luck, but this one really needs some attention

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Carey!

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy your stay with us, and I'd like to apologize for the cleanliness issues you experienced. If you'd be so kind to contact me at 540-548-6167 or by emailing michael.eldridge@hilton.com I'd love to talk to you personally about this as we consider cleanliness one of, if not the, most important factors for a Hotel.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Got screwed by Hillton, still waiting to get my money back. made a reservation , checked in paid , got to room and someone's in the room. no other rooms available in Motel, so we had to leave.the refund she gave me was for the occupant not for me.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Hello Rentfor2;

There seems to be some confusion regarding your stay. Please contact me at 540-548-6167 or michael.eldridge@hilton.com so I might discuss this issue with you.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We had a great stay at this hotel. It seemed to be a little expensive for what we got and the breakfast service was expensive. The room was very clean but we did have an issue with one of the beds being in bad condition. This did not impact the stay too much as it was still usable.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family

Hello Karlys;

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Our breakfast does cost, but we do believe in the higher quality product that allows us to offer. I hope that you’ll join us again so that we might turn this good stay into a great stay!

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Very comfortable bed and loved the pillows! The bedspread was a little shabby. But really have no complaints, would stay here again. Pool was small. Enjoyed the workout room. Stated had a bar, but it is not a bar for hanging around to have a drink.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank VirginiaChris

Hello Chris! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, though I was sorry to read that you didn't think much of the bedspread. That's something we'll improve for your next stay, I promise!