Lowest prices for your stay
US$101
US$101
Destinia.com
US$92
WyndhamUS$101
Hotels.comUS$101
ZenHotels.comUS$109
All reviews downtown fairbanks bbq restaurant chena river an older property air conditioner central location the river walk nice hotel shuttle bus open the window walking distance shuttle service bed was comfortable continental breakfast pioneer park two nights laundry room
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 August 2021

ideal to be centrally located and within 1-2 miles of grocery, REI, coffee shop, bakery, Costco. Alongside a scenic walking path. Staff was pleasant, place was clean, the mattress is very soft. The bathroom stall(no bath ) is small, narrow, tight fit if you are large. Available parking. We arrived in the evening and waited @25 minutes for the shuttle.

Room tip: walls are thin, heard one teeny tiny voice for a few minutes in the morning
Date of stay: August 2021
Kinsie Franks, General Manager at Bridgewater Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2021

Hello crabapple58,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We love being located downtown by the beautiful Chena river, and are glad you were able to enjoy the beauty of Alaska. We will be sure to pass your comments along to our staff, and we appreciate your business.

Reviewed 25 August 2021 via mobile

Excellent ride service from the airport to the hotel, room was good too with windows overlooking the river and part of the town. Snacks downstairs, clean rooms, and good housekeeping make it worth it. Not having a breakfast of some sort was a small let down but the small building does make it difficult

Trip type: Travelled with family
Stuart Newmark, Other at Bridgewater Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Dear Zac K,

Thank you so much for your fine review. Much appreciated and so pleased that overall you enjoyed your lodging experience at the Bridgewater Hotel in Fairbanks.

Thank you for your business.

Reviewed 24 August 2021

Great hotel with great staff, on time airport pick up and train station transportation. Super location to nearby sites and great walking area. Room was quiet, neat and clean as was the lobby area we were very satisfied with this hotel.

Dear GJH,

Thank you so very much for the fine review, following your recent stay at the Bridgewater Hotel in Fairbanks.

We are all so pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay and we most certainly appreciate your business.

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Although my reservation said I would arrive at the Bridgewater hotel at 11 pm and I arrived at 11:15pm, I was told no rooms were available and that my reservation was for the following night, even though I had a written confirmation. I suspect they thought I wouldn’t arrive and sold the room. The desk clerk reluctantly checked with their sister hotels and said they were full too.

Then she checked with her manager who said I should use a room with a broken door lock where I’d have to be let in each time by staff. The clerk went up to check if the room was cleaned and came back saying it was. I went up and the room was filthy with trash scattered around and a partially unmade bed, where the clerk had folded a little towel. I called down and told her to at least bring up sheets and I’d make my own bed, which she did grudgingly. I hoped the towels were clean and not just folded to look clean.

I dislike being lied to. As an added irritation their internet was down and initially their parking lot was full, meaning I’d have to park several blocks away. Luckily a spot opened at the last moment.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear Jet61836526211,

We are so very sorry for the unpleasant experiences you encountered while attempting to check-in at the Bridgewater Hotel in Fairbanks. This is totally unacceptable and embarrassing to say the least. No excuses.

We would like to make it up to you and at the very least to refund you for the one night's stay.

Please at your convenience, would you mind reaching out to the hotel's general manager with your contact information?

Thank you.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

This hotel was a cost efficient but very nice hotel. It was clean, neat, and roomy. The updates and modernization really make it a gem. There are some food places within walking distance. Only critique would be limited parking and hard to access overflow parking.

Date of stay: July 2021
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Stuart Newmark, Other at Bridgewater Hotel, Trademark Collection by Wyndham, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2021

Dear mwhiti640866,

Thank you so very much for your fine review following your stay at the Bridgewater Hotel in Fairbanks.

So pleased that you recognized the many upgrades made to the property due to our renovation a few years back.

We do understand that onsite parking is limited as is the case throughout the downtown Fairbanks retail business environment. Actually the overflow parking we have available is a little over a block away from the hotel, so a quick walk to and from.

We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back, should your travels return you to the Fairbanks area.

All the best!