“Amazing!”

Jazz Bistro
Get food delivered
Ranked #1 of 235 Restaurants in Fairbanks
Price range: US$12 - US$28
Description: Fine Cuban Restaurant and Jazz Venue serving authentic Cuban and Latino Cuisine, rated #1 top hottest Jazz Club in Alaska by Nightclub & Bar, serving delicious Spanish Wines from Spain, Argentina, and Chile.
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Wow, I’ve been meaning to try this place and I wish I had sooner! Fantastic food, great atmosphere. What a ray of Cuban sunshine in our frozen wasteland!

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (534)

Reviewed 11 November 2020

we had such a pleasant dinner experience!! the owner sat and spoke with us for almost our entire meal. he was so kind and his food is outstanding. if you are in the area - GO!!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 21 October 2020 via mobile

I saw the reviews here on trip advisor and I’m happy I followed their tips!

Rico is an amazing host! He talked to me as a long time friend, gave me the best advices and a lot of hope to see the Auroras!

I tried the pernil and the organic guava juice
Oh Gosh! Can’t explain how tasty is their food!!!!

I loved it! You have to try!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank coolmammaa
Reviewed 16 October 2020 via mobile

Great delicious food and excellent service.
Place was so clean and nice.
It saved us while looking for good dinner at late night.
I highly recommended, and definitely will go back again.

Date of visit: October 2020
1  Thank 646olaa
Reviewed 14 October 2020

The food and service is always on point. They offer a unique service that I have seen no where else and their live music is top of the line musicianship. Definitely recommend.

Date of visit: September 2020