Lowest prices for your stay
US$139
Free cancellation until 05/02/22
EvenHotels
US$125
Free cancellation until 30/01/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$105
Expedia.comUS$139
Hotels.comUS$139
PricelineUS$139
All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat front desk the holiday inn new york fitness center definitely stay here again subway stop wellness kale lobby nyc bam barclay train neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 March 2021

EVEN hotel prides itself as a healthy and wellness oriented hotel. Given the current COVID environment we decided to book a room at the EVEN in Brooklyn. it was probably the dirtiest hotel lobby that I have seen in a long time. Given that first exposure experience, we immediately canceled out reservation and made one at another hotel. I would suggest that this hotel keep more well trained staff at the front desk and probably spend some more money on cleaning services, if they want traveler confidence to return. We returned to NY after many months and it was not a very good experience.

Room tip: Don't go only on price. See who is the management company running the hotel. Franchise hotels not well managed are risky
Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank singharj
Sue Kyaw, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Hello Singharj,

We are sorry to hear you had a poor experience on your recent visit. We appreciate you providing your feedback but considering the gravity of your complaints, we hope you sought assistance while you were still on property to ensure service anomalies were corrected accordingly.

The issues are being investigated. Please contact us directly so that we may address the issues you encountered personally and further assist you.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I would like to take this opportunity to commend a member of your staff. At each of my visits to Even Hotel Brooklyn, Tiffany has exhibited professionalism and a level of customer care that goes far beyond common courtesy. She seems to go out of her way to ensure that I am more than pleased with my visits and I know she extends this positive attitude to all of your customers. Great job!

Date of stay: March 2021

Hello Michael J,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Tiffany said hello and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve been coming to this hotel for years as an athlete. Sangay is the best cleaning lady they have! She is sweet, direct and always always goes above and beyond to make sure the rooms are kept clean especially during this time! I’d always come as long as she’s here!

Date of stay: February 2021

Hello Akilahj2021,

We appreciate your review; this is noted with thanks. Sangay said hello and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Came to Brooklyn to visit my family while working remotely. Please note, NEW YORK IS LITERALLY CLOSED! So please do not come to Brooklyn with any expectations. Now the hotel was very different, in a good way. My first room was a little inconvenient for me due to the standing desk. I’m a regular guy and a standard desk is ideal for me. Thank God the front desk staff was able to switch my room to a room on the 9th floor in the process. The views were amazing and the room with a standard desk is WAY better than the room with the standing desk. None of the amenities are available, including the fitness center. As far as food, their are a lot of options available. I will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank prynceg

Hello Prynceg,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure being your host and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 29 January 2021

Stayed here a couple of weeks ago and the hotel was very nice and even allowed us to bring our cat which made it better. Not only that, but it also introduced me to my favorite Korean restaurant! Also, if you are not aware of it already, definitely go to Dekalb Market too! This place is nearby a lot of nice eating and shopping stores, after which you can relax at this very comfortable place afterward. Definitely a pleasant stay

Date of stay: January 2021