3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
EvenHotels
US$179
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$151
Expedia.comUS$179
Hotels.comUS$179
Lol.travelUS$200
All reviews exercise equipment front desk the holiday inn new york fitness center definitely stay here again wellness lobby subway nyc bam barclay neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 March 2021

I've stayed here many times and every time I go I hope to have Sangay handling my service. Not only does she do the best job, she is just a really sweet persons and makes you feel like your home. I have returned because of her service and will always stay here when I am in NYC.

It is so important in this times of COVID that your room service is being handled. I feel safe here. The front desk is strict about earing mask and that makes me feel safe. Great hotel great staff greatlocation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sue Kyaw, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Hello Knxtti,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2021

We checked in at a little after midnight, so there was no chance of cancelling and going somewhere else (we’d also been driving for 13 hours). Upon not being greeted by the valet service as trip advisor says there is,I dropped my wife off to check in while I searched for the hotel’s parking - only to find all of the nearby private garages full or closed at that hour. Luckily I used to live in the area and knew of a nearby safe street to park my car.

When I finally made it to the lobby and a visibly distraught wife, the first thing I noticed was the STINK of weed. In the elevator on the way to our room? Weed. Once in our room? Weed AND cigarettes! We were so tired we fell asleep instantly (the rooms are cute and the bed is comfy - although we’re not entirely sure what the stain on the floor under the medicine ball is...)

I woke up early this morning to check the car and get bagels, to find a Victoria’s Secret bag used as trash in the hall near my room. I’m assuming, from the industrial sized bottle of Vagisil on top, that the EVEN Hotel is also a GREAT place to get a hooker.

We will be calling corporate and we will be asking for a refund.

This could be a wonderful hotel if they actually tried

1  Thank mikehaigh1

Hello Mikehaigh1,

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience on your recent visit. Please contact us directly so that we may address the issues you encountered personally and further assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 15 March 2021

EVEN hotel prides itself as a healthy and wellness oriented hotel. Given the current COVID environment we decided to book a room at the EVEN in Brooklyn. it was probably the dirtiest hotel lobby that I have seen in a long time. Given that first exposure experience, we immediately canceled out reservation and made one at another hotel. I would suggest that this hotel keep more well trained staff at the front desk and probably spend some more money on cleaning services, if they want traveler confidence to return. We returned to NY after many months and it was not a very good experience.

Room tip: Don't go only on price. See who is the management company running the hotel. Franchise hotels not well managed are risky
1  Thank singharj
Sue Kyaw, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Hello Singharj,

We are sorry to hear you had a poor experience on your recent visit. We appreciate you providing your feedback but considering the gravity of your complaints, we hope you sought assistance while you were still on property to ensure service anomalies were corrected accordingly.

The issues are being investigated. Please contact us directly so that we may address the issues you encountered personally and further assist you.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

I would like to take this opportunity to commend a member of your staff. At each of my visits to Even Hotel Brooklyn, Tiffany has exhibited professionalism and a level of customer care that goes far beyond common courtesy. She seems to go out of her way to ensure that I am more than pleased with my visits and I know she extends this positive attitude to all of your customers. Great job!

Hello Michael J,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Tiffany said hello and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

I’ve been coming to this hotel for years as an athlete. Sangay is the best cleaning lady they have! She is sweet, direct and always always goes above and beyond to make sure the rooms are kept clean especially during this time! I’d always come as long as she’s here!

Date of stay: February 2021

Hello Akilahj2021,

We appreciate your review; this is noted with thanks. Sangay said hello and we hope to see you back again soon!