Lowest prices for your stay
EvenHotels
US$179
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$189
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
FindHotel
US$167
Expedia.comUS$189
Priceline
Lol.travelUS$215
All reviews exercise equipment front desk the holiday inn new york fitness center definitely stay here again wellness lobby subway nyc bam barclay neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

We're only here for a few nights as we are moving but we had our best sleep last night that we've had in a year! And the triple pane windows really work. The only challenge is we had was a yappy dog down the hall a few times during the night. But it was still less noise than we had in our former apartment.

Room tip: They have either standing desks or regular desks. Request a room with whatever desk you prefer.
Date of stay: April 2021
EVEN Brooklyn, Guest Services / Front Office at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello,

We appreciate your review; this is noted with thanks. Thank you for highlighting that you had the best sleep that you've had in a year! It was a pleasure being your host and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I've stayed in multiple EVEN hotels and always found them comfortable and clean, with thoughtful details that make being on the road easier. This was not the case at the Brooklyn hotel. The rooms are too tiny to take advantage of the in-room fitness zone, which was the main reason we booked at EVEN. Additionally, they did not have any space in front of the hotel to unload our car, and the luggage carts they used were the kind with the handle brakes that are impossible to maneuver through the entrance, which does not have automatic doors. Those who live in New York know that you don't have more than a minute or two to stop traffic to unload a car, so the lack of assistance or setup was frustrating.

Additionally, the parking arrangement with the Holiday Inn across the street was confusing. We got sent between the two hotels twice before figuring out the process for parking our car with the Holiday Inn. Not a good start to our stay. The king bed room was also only stocked for one person – one towel, one coffee, etc. We had to keep calling the front desk for a second of each thing since we were traveling as a couple.

Date of stay: April 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Hello azirulnick,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am glad that you are loyal to the EVEN Hotels brand. I understand that we failed you this time, I am sorry to hear about the parking situation, the lack of adequate area to unload your stuff, the room layout and the lack of room items for couples like you. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I've stayed here many times and every time I go I hope to have Sangay handling my service. Not only does she do the best job, she is just a really sweet persons and makes you feel like your home. I have returned because of her service and will always stay here when I am in NYC.

It is so important in this times of COVID that your room service is being handled. I feel safe here. The front desk is strict about earing mask and that makes me feel safe. Great hotel great staff greatlocation.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Sue Kyaw, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Hello Knxtti,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 March 2021

We checked in at a little after midnight, so there was no chance of cancelling and going somewhere else (we’d also been driving for 13 hours). Upon not being greeted by the valet service as trip advisor says there is,I dropped my wife off to check in while I searched for the hotel’s parking - only to find all of the nearby private garages full or closed at that hour. Luckily I used to live in the area and knew of a nearby safe street to park my car.

When I finally made it to the lobby and a visibly distraught wife, the first thing I noticed was the STINK of weed. In the elevator on the way to our room? Weed. Once in our room? Weed AND cigarettes! We were so tired we fell asleep instantly (the rooms are cute and the bed is comfy - although we’re not entirely sure what the stain on the floor under the medicine ball is...)

I woke up early this morning to check the car and get bagels, to find a Victoria’s Secret bag used as trash in the hall near my room. I’m assuming, from the industrial sized bottle of Vagisil on top, that the EVEN Hotel is also a GREAT place to get a hooker.

We will be calling corporate and we will be asking for a refund.

This could be a wonderful hotel if they actually tried

1  Thank mikehaigh1

Hello Mikehaigh1,

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience on your recent visit. Please contact us directly so that we may address the issues you encountered personally and further assist you.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 15 March 2021

EVEN hotel prides itself as a healthy and wellness oriented hotel. Given the current COVID environment we decided to book a room at the EVEN in Brooklyn. it was probably the dirtiest hotel lobby that I have seen in a long time. Given that first exposure experience, we immediately canceled out reservation and made one at another hotel. I would suggest that this hotel keep more well trained staff at the front desk and probably spend some more money on cleaning services, if they want traveler confidence to return. We returned to NY after many months and it was not a very good experience.

Room tip: Don't go only on price. See who is the management company running the hotel. Franchise hotels not well managed are risky
1  Thank singharj
Sue Kyaw, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2021

Hello Singharj,

We are sorry to hear you had a poor experience on your recent visit. We appreciate you providing your feedback but considering the gravity of your complaints, we hope you sought assistance while you were still on property to ensure service anomalies were corrected accordingly.

The issues are being investigated. Please contact us directly so that we may address the issues you encountered personally and further assist you.