6 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
EvenHotels
Free cancellation until 13/08/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
US$141
Free cancellation until 06/08/21
Expedia.comUS$169
PricelineUS$169
Hotels.comUS$169
All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat front desk great gym hotel gym the holiday inn barclays center new york fitness center definitely stay here again subway stop wellness sidney kale resistance lobby christina
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

My stay was horrible, I had ants in my room. When I asked for a towel they told me the towels hadn’t arrived yet. When I finally received a towel I was told I was only able to have two towels even though it was me, my wife and my child. There was a bald guy working at the desk when I came down to warm up my food who was cursing while having a conversation with a guest. I’m not sure if this is a hotel that host homeless people but there was someone sleeping in the lobby. I would never stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
IHG Service, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Hello jeffreym34597,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am sorry that the condition of the room and lack of towels affected your overall satisfaction. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 18 April 2021 via mobile

The location is okay, it’s right by the Barclay Center, BAM theatre and a few minutes from the Downtown Brooklyn Macy’s and a 15-min drive to Park Slope.
There is only one elevator working so it can be a long wait to get to your room.
We stayed on the 4th floor and it reeked of marijuana.
Pro’s: Our room (428) thankfully was very quiet, the bed and pillows were very comfortable and the shower was soothing with good soap and shampoo.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank CuteJen788
EVEN Brooklyn, Guest Services / Front Office at Even Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Hello CuteJen788,

Thank you for your review. Your feedback is much appreciated and shared with the management team for continuous improvement. Thank you staying with us and hope we get another opportunity to welcome you back with an improved experience overall.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

We're only here for a few nights as we are moving but we had our best sleep last night that we've had in a year! And the triple pane windows really work. The only challenge is we had was a yappy dog down the hall a few times during the night. But it was still less noise than we had in our former apartment.

Room tip: They have either standing desks or regular desks. Request a room with whatever desk you prefer.

Hello,

We appreciate your review; this is noted with thanks. Thank you for highlighting that you had the best sleep that you've had in a year! It was a pleasure being your host and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 14 April 2021

I've stayed in multiple EVEN hotels and always found them comfortable and clean, with thoughtful details that make being on the road easier. This was not the case at the Brooklyn hotel. The rooms are too tiny to take advantage of the in-room fitness zone, which was the main reason we booked at EVEN. Additionally, they did not have any space in front of the hotel to unload our car, and the luggage carts they used were the kind with the handle brakes that are impossible to maneuver through the entrance, which does not have automatic doors. Those who live in New York know that you don't have more than a minute or two to stop traffic to unload a car, so the lack of assistance or setup was frustrating.

Additionally, the parking arrangement with the Holiday Inn across the street was confusing. We got sent between the two hotels twice before figuring out the process for parking our car with the Holiday Inn. Not a good start to our stay. The king bed room was also only stocked for one person – one towel, one coffee, etc. We had to keep calling the front desk for a second of each thing since we were traveling as a couple.

Date of stay: April 2021
IHG Service, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Hello azirulnick,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am glad that you are loyal to the EVEN Hotels brand. I understand that we failed you this time, I am sorry to hear about the parking situation, the lack of adequate area to unload your stuff, the room layout and the lack of room items for couples like you. I have taken note of your comments and shared them with management for review to take necessary actions to address these concerns.

I hope you give us a chance to host you again in the future.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 25 March 2021

I've stayed here many times and every time I go I hope to have Sangay handling my service. Not only does she do the best job, she is just a really sweet persons and makes you feel like your home. I have returned because of her service and will always stay here when I am in NYC.

It is so important in this times of COVID that your room service is being handled. I feel safe here. The front desk is strict about earing mask and that makes me feel safe. Great hotel great staff greatlocation.

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Sue Kyaw, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2021

Hello Knxtti,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!