3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 30/10/21
EvenHotels
US$159
Free cancellation until 29/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Destinia.com
US$151
Free cancellation until 26/10/21
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
Trip.comUS$173
All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat front desk great gym hotel gym the holiday inn barclays center new york fitness center definitely stay here again subway stop wellness sidney kale resistance lobby christina
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

This was our first hotel stay since March 2020 due to the pandemic. Last weekend we went to Brooklyn to visit with family and stayed at this property. Charisse and Tiffany at the front desk gave us excellent customer service. They were so helpful and accommodating. Our room was comfortable and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioner worked great which was appreciated with the heat wave we are experiencing. Great location and enjoyable stay, will definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Chandra Badola, Owner at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Hello Meryl C,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Wanted to say thank you to Areanna who provided great customer service and cooperated with me on a complication I had with the reservation. Would def recommend and will be back! Thank you again areanna

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Yannahschronicles,

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I am saddened by the fact I have written 2 reviews for a Beautiful Most Respectful Young Man whom had assisted me in a manner where no other could upon entering a hotel. I travel as a nurse and as you know we have long drawn out days some good and bad but most of all conquer them. Upon traveling back home to Brooklyn I was having a hard time finding a very decent hotel right around the corner no less from my job. I came in a little frustrated was greeted before the sliding doors even opened with a smile hello how was my travel. I really Appreciated the fact that as I dealt with Areanna and Mr. Derek on looked he made smile and feel better by giving me his big smile and assured me I would get the rest needed while here @Even Hotel. Every night I leave Derek greets me makes my night the most pleasant for work. Upon my return in the morning Areanna Cherish or Anastasia greets me along with a smile and let's me know they are proud of me. I AM VERY PROUD OF THEM taking on the world with me dealing with the public.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello nefta C,

Thank you for your delightful feedback regarding our staff. Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 30 May 2021 via mobile

Great, big, clean room. Sangay took great care of us and was so kind and welcoming. The room was so clean. Can't wait to visit her again. The people at the front desk were also friendly and answered all our questions.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello bobgK883FO,

Thank you for your delightful feedback especially about Sangay! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2021 via mobile

My stay was horrible, I had ants in my room. When I asked for a towel they told me the towels hadn’t arrived yet. When I finally received a towel I was told I was only able to have two towels even though it was me, my wife and my child. There was a bald guy working at the desk when I came down to warm up my food who was cursing while having a conversation with a guest. I’m not sure if this is a hotel that host homeless people but there was someone sleeping in the lobby. I would never stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank jeffreym34597
IHG Service, Owner at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2021

Hello jeffreym34597,

Thanks for the stay and feedback. I am sorry that the condition of the room and lack of towels affected your overall satisfaction. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Best Regards,