Lowest prices for your stay
US$159
Free cancellation until 02/10/21
EvenHotels
US$159
Free cancellation until 01/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Traveluro
US$139
Expedia.comUS$159
PricelineUS$159
travelup.comUS$180
All reviews exercise equipment yoga mat front desk great gym hotel gym the holiday inn barclays center new york fitness center definitely stay here again subway stop wellness sidney kale resistance lobby christina
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2021

First of all, I was instantly amazed by the location. It is close by several train stations. Secondly, the staff is top tier! I met Anastasia and Charrise as I was checking in. They were literally my guardian angels the whole entire trip! I stayed for 5 nights. They provided great recommendations and accommodated all my requests. They also checked in on me during the whole stay to ensure I was having a fantastic time while I was in Brooklyn. They even helped me with finding the right train stations and great restaurants. Honestly, they made my whole entire trip and I am eternally grateful to them. Third, the hotel is super nice with beautiful views of the Barclay stadium. I found it so relaxing to come back to the hotel after a long day of exploring. The bathroom was everything! This was amazing! I am coming back to BK in September and I am definitely staying here again! Everything was fabulous and trendy! I loved it! I was able to work from home in the lobby comfortably throughout the day before my evening adventure. I loved it! Thank you to the staff of Even Hotel Brooklyn - S. Joseph

Date of stay: July 2021
Chandra Badola, Owner at EVEN Hotel Brooklyn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Hello Explorer07005408047,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 6 July 2021

My girlfriend and I are moving to Brooklyn and needed a place to stay while apartment hunting. Originally we spent one night across the street at the Holiday Inn. After a bad experience there we tried EVEN and were extremely happy with the service and overall cleanliness of the hotel. The front desk staff is amazing and extremely helpful. Sanjay made sure the room was immaculate and that we had everything we needed. Moving to a new city can be stressful but staying here made Brooklyn already feel like home. We will be recommending this hotel to all our friends and family that visit!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Paradise586115,

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

This was our first hotel stay since March 2020 due to the pandemic. Last weekend we went to Brooklyn to visit with family and stayed at this property. Charisse and Tiffany at the front desk gave us excellent customer service. They were so helpful and accommodating. Our room was comfortable and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioner worked great which was appreciated with the heat wave we are experiencing. Great location and enjoyable stay, will definitely stay here again in the future.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Meryl C,

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Wanted to say thank you to Areanna who provided great customer service and cooperated with me on a complication I had with the reservation. Would def recommend and will be back! Thank you again areanna

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Yannahschronicles,

Reviewed 8 June 2021

I am saddened by the fact I have written 2 reviews for a Beautiful Most Respectful Young Man whom had assisted me in a manner where no other could upon entering a hotel. I travel as a nurse and as you know we have long drawn out days some good and bad but most of all conquer them. Upon traveling back home to Brooklyn I was having a hard time finding a very decent hotel right around the corner no less from my job. I came in a little frustrated was greeted before the sliding doors even opened with a smile hello how was my travel. I really Appreciated the fact that as I dealt with Areanna and Mr. Derek on looked he made smile and feel better by giving me his big smile and assured me I would get the rest needed while here @Even Hotel. Every night I leave Derek greets me makes my night the most pleasant for work. Upon my return in the morning Areanna Cherish or Anastasia greets me along with a smile and let's me know they are proud of me. I AM VERY PROUD OF THEM taking on the world with me dealing with the public.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello nefta C,

Thank you for your delightful feedback regarding our staff. Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!