3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
EvenHotels
US$179
Free cancellation until 17/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
getaroom.com
US$169
Expedia.comUS$179
PricelineUS$179
ZenHotels.comUS$218
All reviews exercise equipment front desk the holiday inn new york fitness center definitely stay here again wellness lobby subway nyc bam barclay neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 July 2021

I'm starting to lose track of the wonderful reviews that I've written about EVEN Brooklyn, but here I go again. This trip was the best yet, because it was my first to the big apple since covid hit. Additionally I was able to stay with my sister, who I wanted to love EVEN as much as I do. Mission accomplished! With the help of Derek P., who was an absolute SuperStar, we had an Amazing stay. In fact, she had such a good time that she stayed a few days without me! (I'm still jealous...lol). I had asked for a room on a high floor and, while I knew that it was a request and not a surety, when I was disappointed in the lower floor room that I was assigned Derek did everything in his power to ensure that we had a room that fit the bill. He worked with the wonderful staff members at EVEN for over 30 minutes, and by the time my sister arrived I was beyond happy for her to see our well-appointed, comfortable room with a view of Brooklyn. (Even a slight issue with the a/c was taken care of immediately after she called the front desk; when I say immediately, I mean that there was a knock on the door 5 minutes after the call. That's excellent service y'all!) Overall this was another wonderful stay. The kindness and professionalism shown by Derek P. and the team at EVEN Brooklyn is only one reason why it's my hotel of choice in BK. See you soon Derek!

Room tip: Our corner 2 bed room was spacious!
Date of stay: July 2021
Chandra Badola, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2021

Hello LynnTT,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 20 July 2021

First of all, I was instantly amazed by the location. It is close by several train stations. Secondly, the staff is top tier! I met Anastasia and Charrise as I was checking in. They were literally my guardian angels the whole entire trip! I stayed for 5 nights. They provided great recommendations and accommodated all my requests. They also checked in on me during the whole stay to ensure I was having a fantastic time while I was in Brooklyn. They even helped me with finding the right train stations and great restaurants. Honestly, they made my whole entire trip and I am eternally grateful to them. Third, the hotel is super nice with beautiful views of the Barclay stadium. I found it so relaxing to come back to the hotel after a long day of exploring. The bathroom was everything! This was amazing! I am coming back to BK in September and I am definitely staying here again! Everything was fabulous and trendy! I loved it! I was able to work from home in the lobby comfortably throughout the day before my evening adventure. I loved it! Thank you to the staff of Even Hotel Brooklyn - S. Joseph

Hello Explorer07005408047,

Reviewed 6 July 2021

My girlfriend and I are moving to Brooklyn and needed a place to stay while apartment hunting. Originally we spent one night across the street at the Holiday Inn. After a bad experience there we tried EVEN and were extremely happy with the service and overall cleanliness of the hotel. The front desk staff is amazing and extremely helpful. Sanjay made sure the room was immaculate and that we had everything we needed. Moving to a new city can be stressful but staying here made Brooklyn already feel like home. We will be recommending this hotel to all our friends and family that visit!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Paradise586115,

Reviewed 28 June 2021 via mobile

This was our first hotel stay since March 2020 due to the pandemic. Last weekend we went to Brooklyn to visit with family and stayed at this property. Charisse and Tiffany at the front desk gave us excellent customer service. They were so helpful and accommodating. Our room was comfortable and spotless. The bed was very comfortable and the air conditioner worked great which was appreciated with the heat wave we are experiencing. Great location and enjoyable stay, will definitely stay here again in the future.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Meryl C,

Reviewed 20 June 2021 via mobile

Wanted to say thank you to Areanna who provided great customer service and cooperated with me on a complication I had with the reservation. Would def recommend and will be back! Thank you again areanna

Date of stay: June 2021