4 people are viewing this hotel
EvenHotels
US$189
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$199
Free cancellation until 11/12/21
Trip.com
US$178
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Expedia.comUS$199
Hotels.comUS$199
Lol.travelUS$232
All reviews exercise equipment front desk the holiday inn new york fitness center definitely stay here again wellness lobby subway ihg nyc bam barclay neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 October 2021

Our time at this hotel has been wonderful. From the moment I checked in I felt welcome and at home. The rooms are clean, quiet, cozy and have everything one needs including yoga equipment! Public spaces downstairs are comfortable and inviting to have a healthy breakfast in the morning in the cafe, share a drink in the beer and wine bar at night, or relax and reflect in the stunningly beautiful interior courtyard. Everyone has been friendly and helpful. On my first night, while I was waiting in the lobby for my daughter, I witnessed the staff at the front desk, Anastasia, Chris, and Jose treat everyone who walked through the door with respect, kindness, and warmth, which is typical with all my interactions with the staff. Truly a delight. I look forward to my next visit.

Date of stay: October 2021
Chandra Badola, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2021

Hello H7861Tlfrancescab,

Thank you for your delightful feedback! Providing the best hotel experience begins with excellent service. It has always been our pleasure to assist our guests in whatever way we can. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 1 October 2021

Due to various work arrangements, I had to book a last-minute hotel so that I don't have to commute back home after work. I've never stayed at an EVEN hotel but certainly seen it around, so decided to give it a shot. The hotel was clean, simple, and convenient (just like my review title). The staff was also very friendly. In fact, after ordering my breakfast smoothie, I even considered joined IHG group and make the hotel group my go-to in the future. That tells you how important customer service is :)

Ps. There's also a hidden gem in this hotel — an outdoor patio by the restaurant that only hotel guest can access to. A prefect spot to take a quick work call or simply sip your breakfast smoothie!

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank sukichao
Chandra Badola, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2021

Hello sukichao,

We appreciate your review; this is noted with thanks. It was a pleasure being your host and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 29 September 2021

99 % of the workers were kind and welcoming. There was inconsistencies in the quality of the beds. One room had a worn out floor, but the rooms wereSUPER CLEAN!
I felt taken care of every night I came back from work. It was hard to not have a safe unloading zone and have to park the car blocks away, but that is the way it is in the city. The food is healthy, the dining area clean and relaxing. The courtyard is such an oasis from the street. Well done, IHG.

Date of stay: September 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello Sereneleila,

Reviewed 30 August 2021

From the minute we walked into the Even Hotel, a very positive vibe was felt! The stress one brings in the door, impacted by an ongoing pandemic, seems to dissipate within minutes of being in the Even Hotel. From the selection of flavored refreshing water, to the welcoming front desk personnel like Charisse and Anastasia, this hotel is a spa-like escape. Excellent location, close to shopping, places to eat, subways and sights, Even Hotel is definitely the place to be when in Brooklyn. A spacious room adorned with positive sayings and fitness equipment, makes this hotel very unique! The expansive fitness facility and a flex room, the fresh made to order breakfasts, with freshly squeezed orange juice, makes the Even Hotel an unforgettable experience! Director of Sales, James Fallon and Manager Chandra Badola, set the tone for a very exquisite hotel. Even Hotel is without a doubt, the place to stay!!!!

Room tip: Corner room on a higher floor is awesome! Very quiet hotel with some rooms having great views!!
Date of stay: August 2021
Chandra Badola, Owner at Even Hotel Brooklyn, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2021

Hello GinaVCDN,

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

We booked this hotel on Priceline. Although the Priceline page indicated that the hotel had parking available, the garage that the hotel directed us to was full and we ended up having to park almost a mile away. Additionally, when we arrived to check-in, the hotel charged us a $15 mandatory amenity fee even though the Priceline page said wi-fi was free. There is also a misleading marker on Google Maps for “Hotel Even” that directs people to a fake location almost a mile away from the correct one.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Mark Z,

We are sorry to hear you did not have a good experience with your recent visit. Considering the gravity of your complaint, we will need to conduct a full investigation in order to correct it and assist you personally. Thank you staying with us and hope we get another opportunity to welcome you back with an improved experience overall.

Be well,