The Super 8 has been our "go-to" place for visiting Brooklyn ever since it opened up maybe 6 or 7 years ago. We've tried just about every hotel in the immediate area and stayed in some of them multiple times.While the Super 8 has its detractions, it is clean, efficient, and reasonably priced. However in the past 6 or 8 months, my wife and I noticed one or more security staff walking or seated at different levels on the floors. We've also noticed an increased of families with young children that appear as they are living at the hotel. Previous posts have indicated that there is a possibility this Super 8 is providing public housing. This supposed to be a hotel not public housing. - If this continues I'd rather pay the xtra $40 bucks a room and stay at The Holiday Inn around the corner or Best Western down 4th avenue. - Good luck with Super 8's new business model.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Super 8 Brooklyn is a brand new hotel located on the Park Slope area of Brooklyn. This hotel offers convenient access to a variety of local restaurants and shopping within the surrounding resort-style neighborhood. Each of the 57 well-appointed loft guest rooms features cable satellite television with HBO and free wired/wireless high speed internet access. Guests staying at the Super 8 Brooklyn will find an array of amenities including a complimentary continental breakfast, free newspaper and free local phone calls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Brooklyn Hotel Brooklyn
- Super 8 Brooklyn / Park Slope Hotel New York