“Flat noodles arethe best”
Review of Sky Ice

Sky Ice
Ranked #2,408 of 5,552 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 13 February 2016

A lazy Sunday after noon Brunch/lunch. I live in the area and decided to try this restaurant. Very cute a quaint. Ambiance was relaxing. although small inside it had character like eating in a small country kitchen. I ordered the Pad seu you it the a Flat noodle in black sauce and many Thai restaurant get this right. the options were Chicken, shrimp & salmon. I thought that was unique. Service was good and simple no complications. Portions size compared to other Thai restaurant was a bit smaller I did read that in another review but the food was fantastic. It is definitely worth a try.

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

The taste and experience of a good sit down restaurant but much more relaxed and better music. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 3 December 2015

Family of 3, ordered 2 snacks, 3 noodles, and ice cream sampler, the bill came in about $80. We walked out unsatisfied with the foods. We didn't mind the small portion of the foods, but we really disappointed with the taste, the noodles a bit on the sweet side, the fish cake was a bit chewy. The foods were definitely lacking in comparison to the foods we had from other Thai restaurant. They do have fun ice cream flavors. We had 12 flavors sampler, but we only liked the caramel sea salt, didn't like the cucumber lime taste funny. Overall, the food didn't match up the price. We drove from NJ and very much want to like the place, but we don't think we would come back, will stick with the restaurant near by at home, less expensive and taste better.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

I went for lunch because it was around the corner from where I stayed in Brooklyn. I ordered the Thai veggies but the curry was out of this world good! The mushroom dumplings were nice, the service was fast. I liked the non-fussy paper plates. The ice cream flavors were very fun, I was looking forward to the avocado. Although, it had cayenne in it which didn't do anything for the ice cream except make my mouth tickle. It was a nice fast lunch. Get the curry for sure.

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Stopped in this little restaurant and ice cream place on a whim. Loved their Mango ice cream and sorbet -- both are worth a try! Also had some interesting other flavors. Did not try the food. $3.25 for a single scoop, +50 cents for a cone. A little on the pricey side.

1  Thank EvanMJC

Been to Sky Ice? Share your experiences!