“Awesome BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

We came off a 1 week cruise and my BBQ crazed 16 year old son was craving pulled pork, brisket and bacon and my 90 year old mother in law was having dreams of BBQ ribs so we headed over to Mable's Smokehouse in Williamsburg. The pulled pork is out of this world delicious, the brisket melts in your mouth (it's the best I've ever had) and the ribs satisfied my mother in law. I did find the ribs to be a little spicy but she loved them. Unfortunately, no bacon on the menu however with all the other delicious choices it was not missed. The sides were hearty and pretty good. Be prepared for a significant hit on the wallet. The pulled pork is $20 a half lb, the brisket is $21 a half lb and the ribs are $24 a half slab. Enjoy!!!

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Ever have one of those meals where you stop mid-bite and cherish the moment, hoping it will never end? This is one of those places. High on my list, should be even higher if you are visiting the Williamsburg area.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

First time and won't be the last. Food was amazing. Prices reasonable and atmosphere is fun and lively.

Reviewed 8 May 2017

Following a trip to the Brooklyn Brewery we popped in here. Although the atmosphere and food are great, the bar staff were very rude. One member of the bar staff didn't see that we had tipped her and then rudely said us 'we work for tips'. To be honest, I didn't feel she deserved a tip in the first place as it took them so long.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

my daughter had her wedding reception here. the staff was pleasant but they conveniently claimed that the appetizers were not delivered to them and they substituted pork ribs for the brisket that had been contracted for while they sliced brisket for takeout and delivery. they also told guests that requested a third rib from the buffet that they couldnt do it because they werent sure that they had enough to go around. additionally the servers did not volunteer information about the vegetarian choices that had been arranged for.