“OMG! Bagel delight”
Review of New York Muffins - CLOSED

New York Muffins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Phile, avocado, tomato, pesto on a bagel! Omg! So tasty. We stayed in Williamsburg for 6 days and I think I had the same bagel for three days haha! It was just so good. Great soya latte, really pleasant and happy staff; awesome way to feed up for a long day sight seeing!

Reviewed 14 February 2018

I really like the bowls and salads available here. They're fresh and good and well priced. Nice for a quick lunch.
Last time I ate there, my chicken was unfortunately undercooked, however this is not common, so I forgive it and will give it another try!
I also love the drip coffee, great blends!

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

First time I had a one dollar bill threw in my face. Rude staff who couldn’t be bothered to provide proper service. Not worth a visit

Reviewed 3 July 2017

If you are looking for quick breakfast, lunch or light dinner you'll find it here. Love their healthy smoothies and variety of sandwiches or quinoa bowls. Grab a coffee and pair it with a cupcake or "to die for" red velvet cake! Love their people too because they treat you as a valued customer.

Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

Enjoyed a very nice hot chocolate, not overly sweet which is what I liked most. Had a delicious donut that was very fresh. Happy with the prices.