“Amazing Italian cuisine in a casual setting”
Review of Franny's

Franny's
Ranked #201 of 5,773 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Food is A plus. If you are in Brooklyn and come close to this neighborhood, you must try Franney. I had all good intentions of trying a pizza and never got passed the smaller plates that are luscious, different, interesting and well deserving. You WILL go back! Service was awesome too.

Reviewed 30 November 2016

We have been going to this place since 2008, ate at their old location on Flatbush Ave. They have been very consistent and food is always fantastic! Seasonal menu, great wines, innovative cocktail, stuff is very kind, professional and nice. Love it!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

If you are looking for a hot spot with exotic combinations of flavors of pizza, this is the place for you. I found the menu most unexpected, with a lack of salad options. The pizzas were thin crust with sparse toppings and quite well done. Selection of unfamiliar beer was diverse. Winelist was tough to decifer. Advice to new patrons: check out the menu on line before you go.
Despite this, we had a great time, mainly attributed to the kindness and professionalism of the waiter. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

I love the clam pizza. So delicious!!! These are thin crust pizza's that crackle. Some of my families favorites are artichoke and the mushroom pizza.
Pizza's are not that large a little over the size of a personal pizza and the average around $20-22 each so it can get pricey for a family of four going out for dinner.
Farro salad good also-

Reviewed 16 September 2016

Ok we go to NYC a lot and always make sure to go to Franny's. Ive been reading other reviews, and I must say if your looking for... your standard street pizza, this isn't your place, If you want a pizza with fresh ingredients and amazing dough, you should try it out. My husband lived and dies by the pizza here, I think we have only found one other place in the world to compete. I am the pasta lover, They have some dishes that I still dream about.
If I had to say something that I don't like is that they change their menu so frequent, and for creatures of habit, we can never get the same things that we fell in love with before, and we being food dreamers, thats a bit disappointing, you want to come back to that pasta dish that you loved last time. You just keep going back to see if they will put it on the menu again. They shouldn't change everything on their menu so frequent, down to the deserts.
That all being said, clearly that being our only frustration, if you looking for clean, local ingredients, great service, and great food... then this is your place.