“My Favorite in NYC”

Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I love this place.
Quick, polite professional service.
Great value.
Consistantly good food.
Everyone around the table enjoys what they selected.
Really nice setting - Montague Street in the Heights is just a cool place to be.
We have held some special occassions here - so maybe that is pulling on my heart stings too.

Reviewed 13 September 2008

I went to this restaurant twice in brooklyn. The food is good and the prices are reasonable for the amount of food per dish. The first time I went a few months ago and I walked out because the waitresses acted as if we were invisible, but since it was crowded I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried again yesterday.
I just cannot get use to their poor service. I am not sure if it is just me and my company or my complexion but the waitress was actually insulting. She politely took my order and asked me if I wanted to have chicken with it. I responded pleasantly, stating that I did not know it came with chicken since I did not see it on the menu but it would be nice. She told me to learn to read and grabbed the menu. I asked her to show me on the menu where it says it comes with chicken and lo and behold the dish I ordered did not come with chicken. Needless to say, that is LAST time I will be eating there. It would truly beneift them to have waitresses that know how to treat ALL their paying customers.

1  Thank NewYorker001
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Brooklyn, New York
Reviewed 31 August 2008

Good Italian.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 July 2008

The dish I had when I went there was Chicken Cutlett with bake ziti. Man-O-Man was that Chicken Cutlett out of this world. The chicken was very crunchy and breaded so when the sauce and the chesse was over it, the chicken did not get soggy. Very nice people that worked there. The only thing I did not like was that there were a lot of flies hovering around the place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 February 2008

the food was good. The service was ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE. the atmosphere is descent, very cafe like, good for casual dinner but its cute all around. Our waitress disappeared on us as soon as she dropped off our appetizer then we waited 30 mins for our food, I had to say something to them and then they said someone else took the wrong plate which is totally NOT my problem. Again, HORRIBLE service!