No photo provided
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Missed a little? Date of last visit is a guess as it been a while.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

I were very pleased with the wait staff as-well as the food.... I had the Chicken over Fettuccine in Alfredo Sauce which was very good.... I wanted 2nd but I know they wouldn't do that..... LOL... Overall good place to relax & have a good meal at a very reasonable price.....

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We ate here in our first night in Brooklyn - mostly due to the sidewalk cafe aspect and kid friendly menu. While the food was fine, it wasn't particularly memorable. The service and atmosphere are pleasant though, so we'd go back for that. Prices are reasonable, too.

Reviewed 9 June 2011

I love this place.
Quick, polite professional service.
Great value.
Consistantly good food.
Everyone around the table enjoys what they selected.
Really nice setting - Montague Street in the Heights is just a cool place to be.
We have held some special occassions here - so maybe that is pulling on my heart stings too.

Reviewed 13 September 2008

I went to this restaurant twice in brooklyn. The food is good and the prices are reasonable for the amount of food per dish. The first time I went a few months ago and I walked out because the waitresses acted as if we were invisible, but since it was crowded I gave them the benefit of the doubt and tried again yesterday.
I just cannot get use to their poor service. I am not sure if it is just me and my company or my complexion but the waitress was actually insulting. She politely took my order and asked me if I wanted to have chicken with it. I responded pleasantly, stating that I did not know it came with chicken since I did not see it on the menu but it would be nice. She told me to learn to read and grabbed the menu. I asked her to show me on the menu where it says it comes with chicken and lo and behold the dish I ordered did not come with chicken. Needless to say, that is LAST time I will be eating there. It would truly beneift them to have waitresses that know how to treat ALL their paying customers.

1  Thank NewYorker001