“Small Italian place”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Quite often crowded but service is fast. Portions are large and cooked to order. Reasonable prices considering what is offered. On busy Montague Street there is an abundance of eating places but somehow we always head back here.

Reviewed 2 February 2013

After shopping all day downtown Brooklyn, I always make the last shopping stroll Montague Street so I can stroll right in to LA TRAVIATA. Lunch/early dinner (lunch hour there can be packed weekdays but go at 2 pm + and you in for a nice relaxing experience with the "have the place all to yourself" feel.) I love the seafood pasta with ample mussels and calamari and shrimp. Yum!

Reviewed 18 June 2012

Missed a little? Date of last visit is a guess as it been a while.

Reviewed 15 November 2011

I were very pleased with the wait staff as-well as the food.... I had the Chicken over Fettuccine in Alfredo Sauce which was very good.... I wanted 2nd but I know they wouldn't do that..... LOL... Overall good place to relax & have a good meal at a very reasonable price.....

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We ate here in our first night in Brooklyn - mostly due to the sidewalk cafe aspect and kid friendly menu. While the food was fine, it wasn't particularly memorable. The service and atmosphere are pleasant though, so we'd go back for that. Prices are reasonable, too.