“Brooklyn authentic”

Bonnie's Grill
Ranked #748 of 5,605 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: Bonnie's Grill is celebrating our 17th years in our Park Slope community.
Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great burgers great beer and wonderful atmosphere. Staff so helpful let us try various beers before we chose

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I would've walked right past this place if I wasn't taken there for lunch. Ordered a bbq chicken salad which is HUGE and SO delicious. The chicken has a nice subtle charred flavor which makes it taste like it came off the grill outdoors. Fresh food, large portions. I hear the burgers are the best around.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Bonnie's for more than 10 years. I went back tonight and it was great! The wings are top two I've ever had. They are classic wings, no fancy flavors. But if you are looking for extremely spicy, the "hotter" is truly very very spicy. The burgers are really good diner burgers,and the French fries are amazing. They have this chipotle mayonnaise that is amazing!

Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Price are honest, but this is more or less the memory we have from this little restaurant located in the center of parc slope.

The smell of grilled oil is embracing you when you arrive. Burger are ok, but always spicy. Salad are not recommended. Pasta... This is obviously not the place for it.

Service is efficient.

4  Thank CKorenbeusser
Reviewed 12 January 2016 via mobile

Just finished eating lunch here. Vibe is diner style. Food ordered wings and burger. Wow best wings I have had. Burger nice juicy. I highly recommend. Also have Dr pepper. Has been a while since I had one