“Great burgers and wings!”
Review of Bonnie's Grill

Bonnie's Grill
Ranked #455 of 5,762 Restaurants in Brooklyn
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Soups
Description: Bonnie's Grill is celebrating our 17th years in our Park Slope community.
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

On vacation with some girlfriends and asked some locals where a good place to eat was and they told us about Bonnie's great burgers. Bonnie's had awesome burgers and wings and their staff was super nice!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

Our first night in Brooklyn on vacation and our friends steered us towards Bonnie's. Wow, what a choice. It's a small bar/pub but the burgers they delivered were simply out of this world. The portions were generous and beyond tasty. I don't think I have had a burger so simple and yet so elevated. It's hard to miss but a wonderful stop in Park Slope.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Great burgers great beer and wonderful atmosphere. Staff so helpful let us try various beers before we chose

Reviewed 24 August 2016

I would've walked right past this place if I wasn't taken there for lunch. Ordered a bbq chicken salad which is HUGE and SO delicious. The chicken has a nice subtle charred flavor which makes it taste like it came off the grill outdoors. Fresh food, large portions. I hear the burgers are the best around.

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

I've been going to Bonnie's for more than 10 years. I went back tonight and it was great! The wings are top two I've ever had. They are classic wings, no fancy flavors. But if you are looking for extremely spicy, the "hotter" is truly very very spicy. The burgers are really good diner burgers,and the French fries are amazing. They have this chipotle mayonnaise that is amazing!

Been to Bonnie's Grill? Share your experiences!