Would not want to really relive this too much, but I had the worst bout of food poisoning that was Bonnie's-sponsored a little while back. Our party did not want to eat our wings because of how unsavory they looked. I refused to leave hungry and had a decent amount. Cue 4 days of brutal fluid loss. I was one of the two people who got sick here, but was by far the worse case. On top of this, the entrees came out cold and rancid-smelling. This was a Saturday night and we were the only party waiting for a table (party of 4, so not a busy night for them at all). Best burgers and wings , like the other reviews say is a real stretch, if not absolute misinformation. If you want a real piece of Americana, there are better, more reliable places.
Will be avoiding like the plague in the future.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.