4 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$160
TravelocityUS$143
Trip.comUS$162
1,257 results
All reviews park slope free parking blue light continental breakfast whole foods prospect park coffee maker shower uhaul block privacy ave subway neighborhood slippers ny minibar
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 October 2022

We stayed here for one night. We arrived before check-in time and they checked us in immediately. It was very nice to get in immediately. Room was clean. There are many restaurants a NY block away along 5th Ave. Prospect Park is about a mile away. Subway is close. The front desk guys were quick to get us ice. Everybody was really friendly. They printed my cruise luggage tags. I left my water bottle on the front desk and it was still there hours later. I hadn't even realized I left it. Chairs for the balcony would have been nice but I can understand why if there has been a party issue. We slept well. I would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2022

Hi Felicity ,

Your five-star review means a lot to us! We would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing the recent updates that we have made to our hotel. It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort, and convenience have been successful. Best of luck on your trip and we look forward to seeing you when you return. Take care and stay safe as you travel back home.

Reviewed 3 October 2022

The price point and pictures of Hotel Le Bleu lead customers to believe they are getting a hip Brooklyn experience. However, you are getting a view of a UHaul parking lot, a hotel with an uncomfortable “concept” (the glass enclosed lobby is awash in creepy blue light), and an unclean room where the “450 thread count” sheets are old worn and pilled, pretzels can be found randomly on your floor, doors are filthy with grubby hand marks, and there is human hair on your bath towels. This is for a room that is $440 before fees. My husband and I took one look at the room, walked out and stayed at the nearby Ace Hotel where we had a magnificent, clean, and calming experience for the same price point. Other features of this hotel that make it feel uncomfortable: signs warning guests that the hotel is not liable for any damage to cars parked in the private hotel parking lot, and required hotel security deposit (what?!), and signs warning customers that there was no partying allowed.

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2022

Hi Simmscm ,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am so sorry to learn that we failed to meet your expectations of quality service and accommodations. It is our primary aim to give you a five star experience and it is disheartening to hear that this is not the impression we left you with. I do hope you'll return and that we can surpass your expectations of service and
accommodations.

Reviewed 20 September 2022

Some aspects of this hotel were lovely, but I cannot give it more than two stars for a few of reasons. One is that the bath towels were seriously not much larger than the hand towels, and were in extremely poor condition including being stained and frayed. I thought about asking for new towels, but then saw "fresh" towels on a cart for room service, and they were all in terrible condition. I am a fairly small woman (American size 6), and I could not wrap the bath towel around myself. The second major issue with this hotel is that the bedding was also in terrible condition. The sheets were pilled and not entirely clean looking. I found hairs and lint in my bed, which completely grossed me out. The mattress was also extremely soft and sinking in the middle. Basically, all of the bedding and linens need a major refresh. The rooms are actually very well designed and attractive, but there are many issues that need to be addressed, including the fact that the bathroom door would not stay closed (it's like a barn door, but it just kept sliding opened and there was no way to latch it closed), and the toilet paper holder was broken. If these issues could be dealt with, I would happily stay at this hotel again. I do think it has a lot of potential to be very nice.

Date of stay: September 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2022

Hi G5918SC ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a thorough and insightful review regarding the linens, towels, and suggestions to improve the experience for our valued guests in the future. It is our primary aim to give you a five-star experience and it is disheartening to hear that this is not the impression we left you with. We hope you'll return and let us show you a far better experience.

Reviewed 6 September 2022

When in town for a wedding, I researched local places to stay and Hotel Le Bleu seemed like exactly what I was looking for. I did read some negative reviews, but it's impossible to please all people and so I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll start with the good: the staff was lovely and professional and the location was excellent for being accessible to places in Park Slope. The hotel itself was reasonably quiet. It ends there, however.

Despite the overwhelming scent of cleaning fumes when I walked in, the floor was filthy- within a few minutes of walking in socks, they were completely black on the bottom. Exaggerating cleanliness when there's a pandemic going on? Not great!

Little things were missing that add up to a positive experience- specifically, there was no clock, no trashcan outside of the bathroom, and a noisy wall unit for air conditioning. The door to the balcony didn't open. There was no in-room minibar whatsoever- I had to call down for whatever I wanted, which is fine, except I was told that there was no more alcohol (ANY alcohol) because "they had just gone through the last of it the previous night." I saw zero signs of bathrobes or the "oversized 100% cotton bath towels" that they claim they have. There were so many things where, if one or two of those things popped up I'd just roll with it because every body/every place has an off day, but there was too much going on to be any sort of coincidence. I was really disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2022
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2022

Hi Kells218 ,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. We are very sorry for the cleanliness issues that occurred during your time at our hotel. We do strive to present a super clean property and were reviewing your comments with our housekeeping team to make sure all needed improvements are made. We do appreciate the compliments to our front desk staff and we are addressing our policies to prevent the housekeeping issues that you experienced from occurring in the future. Please keep us in mind for your next stay in the area.

Reviewed 28 August 2022 via mobile

room clean
used to have a microwave, no more
used to have continental breakfast, no more
very frugal with towel supply
staff accommodating
near many restaurants and stores
convenient parking lot
bar and restaurant on 8th floor has been closed for years

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
Guest Relations Manager, General Manager at Hotel Le Bleu, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2022

Hi Mitch ,

Thank you for your kind comments. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, our high standards of
housekeeping, and our friendly and welcoming staff. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the value as well; and we are looking forward to your next visit to the area!