4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
HolidayInn.comUS$99
Expedia.comUS$99
PricelineUS$99
Hotels.comUS$99
travelup.comUS$110
TravelocityUS$99
All reviews front desk valet parking barclays center statue of liberty late check rooms are small lobby subway cvs nyc neighborhood
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 March 2019 via mobile

Great location for us to visit family living just a few blocks away. All staff very helpful and friendly especially Ani at the front desk who helped us with a parking issue. The parking is easy and on par with other garages in the area. The room was very clean with nice sheets. The bathroom new and clean with a great shower. Each room has its own thermostat and the system is very quiet. Nice lobby and breakfast room. Modern tech ready headboard nice to have for smart phone charging. Overall very comfortable. The location is also great because you are close to Atlantic terminal with loads of subway lines. Also the BARCLAY CENTER just a short walk away.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 March 2019

Ani at the front desk needs to be cloned for all the other IHG properties that I travel to in New York. Ani has great personality and provided me with a smooth check in process. She is #1 in customer service !

Thank you Ani !

Room tip: Guest Rooms Are Beautiful And Spacious.
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2019 via mobile

After parking my rental car with the valet I returned to find my car was damaged while being parked by the valet.I had spoken to a manager on the phone and was told to make an incident report and will be reinbursed for damage which was clearly done on the property because of the location of the dent was exactly where the column in the garage has white plastic covers to protect car from damage if it make contact. After returning home I received a letter stating the damage was there before I arrived and they are not responsible and had proof. Why did they not show me this information when I notice the damage and then told me to make an incident report. And a damage report should have been done in my presence before accepting the vehicle. No one has returned my call from the managment of the garage and I am sure they made a fraudulet report stating the damage already exist They are dishonest and unprofessional and reflects on your brand the garage is in the same building as your hotel. And I'm sure you will say the garage is not affiliated with the hotel. I dont expect Holiday Inn to do anything in regards to my incident but I will express my concerns on Tripadvisor and file a complaint on the garage.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank GaryJ334
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2019

Hello GaryJ334!

Thank you for sharing your experience. When traveling to New York City, our Holiday Inn Brooklyn wants to provide you with superior and tasteful accommodations to meet your every need. I understand that the parking trouble caused the red flag when you stayed with us. We aim to offer a relaxing and worry-free stay, and I am disappointed due to the unfortunate event we were not able to succeed. I went ahead and sent you a private message to further discuss the concern. I have shared this to our hotel's management and I trust in their capacity to handle this appropriately.

Happy to help,

Clarisse S.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

Booked for a birthday trip - chose because of the indoor pool/spa facilities and proximity to our event. Found out the rudest way that pool/spa is closed to guest 12pm-7pm because they rent the facilities out to a children’s swim school. Seriously?!? What hotel does this???? After settling on a compensation, we discover blood spatter on our window shade the next morning. This place is a hole in the wall with substandard management who cleaurly doesn’t give a care about the property or the guests.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Ginger L
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown, an IHG Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2019

Hi Ginger L,

Thanks for sharing feedback and for staying with us. I am sorry to hear you did not fully enjoy your experience with us. Comments such as yours are important and relayed to the team to help point out areas that need additional attention.

In line with this, I have sent you a private message to obtain additional information about your stay. Despite the setbacks mentioned on your review, I hope you would give us another chance to make your stay better than the last.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 24 February 2019 via mobile

I spoke with Ani Zajmi about having a friend stay at the hotel for 2 nights. Ani zajmi was so patient, professional, and understanding. She was able to send over the authorization papers , and walked me through it. Even though it took over an hour, she didn't give up; talk about customer service!! I give her "five stars" for customer service. I appreciate her so much. She is an asset to Holiday Inn. Thanks once again Ani.

Trip type: Travelled with friends