“Good Place for Lunch in Bushwick”
Review of The Northeast Kingdom - CLOSED

The Northeast Kingdom
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Healthy, Gastropub
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 August 2015

The Northeast Kingdom is located at the beginning of Wyckoff Ave near the Jefferson St station of the L-train. Like many restaurants in Brooklyn, it is just a small store front, but it is a pleasant surprise. The lunch menu is interesting, and the food is fresh and nicely prepared. The restaurant also has a good selection of draft and bottle beers.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

I was in Bushwick to do a Street Art Walk Tour and only had about 40 minutes to eat. Northeast Kingdom was right where I needed to be and looked good. I asked if would be able to sit, be served and out within 40 minutes. Without hesitation my order was in and in no time i was enjoying good food. All of the staff were really pleasant and actively serving customers all of the time. I would eat there again.

Reviewed 1 June 2015

Very nice, cozy atmosphere. We had a chicken with asparagus and it was really delicious. The waiters were very friendly but a bit chaotic, Fine choice of wines, great place for both dinner and drinks.

Reviewed 31 May 2015 via mobile

Food was interesting and tasty as others describe. The greens to start are a definite can't-miss and we loved the Brussel sprouts. There are a few things that could be improved. First, the service was hurried. I felt it and overheard the next table say very pointedly to the server, "We're not done!" Second, please do a more unique vegetarian entree than pasta. Finally, biodynamic or not, no wine should have over a teaspoon of sediment in the glass; follow Mr. Carson's cue and decant it, people! Overall, these suggestions would move the rating from 4 to 5. However, for the diner interested in supporting farm-to-table at a fair price I highly recommend eating here.

Reviewed 18 January 2015 via mobile

Some friends who live in Brooklyn took us here for dinner. It was awesome. Good food! Good drinks! And the atmosphere was nice too. I'd say the price was reasonable as well.

I recommend the Burger and the Milk Stout if they still have it.