“Creative and Tasty Bagels with Super Service”
Review of The Bagel Store

The Bagel Store
Ranked #5 of 212 Bakeries in Brooklyn
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Here at The Bagel Store 754 Metropolitan Ave Home Of Scot Rossillos's Original Rainbow Bagel
Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

The Bagel Store has wonderful and creative bagels with a wide assortment of toppings. The bagels have unique colors and twists, are moist and easy to eat, and are worth the trip whether local or out of town. The store is simple and non-descriptive, and has little seating. Nonetheless, it is a must try. Service is super!!!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

I heared about this place from instagram and Youtube hahaha I had to go there. I went, stood in line and was well worth it. The bagle was great! also beautifl! i took colorfull with peanut butter.
Anyone who is in New York should try them (and stay in line)

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

They are such scammers here. First off, the prices are already absurd. But then they tried to scam us multiple times in one visit. They overcharged us by about $5 and so I asked for the receipt and the guy says "I just threw it away" and proceeded to dig through and look for "our" receipt. However, he asked us how much ours cost and we told him "13" and he pulled out the first receipt he found that said something around $12.50. Then quickly says "oh here's your change" and handed some coins back. Then I asked "but this isn't our receipt and there's no way our order cost that much. And so he re rung the order and STILL without giving us a receipt or explanation just gave us a couple dollars back. Absolutely terrible service. They are scammers here. And the rainbow bagel tastes like play dough and is overfilled with cream cheese.

1  Thank Claire T
Scot R, Manager at The Bagel Store, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2017

hi there I can assure you nobody is trying to scam you
if you need any further assistance I am happy to give you whatever you need
the prices are for bagel art which is a labor of love and it is very costly to create as I created the rainbow bagel I can tell you first hand please email @ thebagelstore@aol.com for further assistance
sincerely scot rossillo

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Of course I came for the Rainbow, but I also had an Everything. The Rainbow was slightly sweet. The Everything was also delicious.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

It is a pretty small shop with its own charm. Staff is friendly, the offer is big. They ran out of some items but I did not mind, at least everything looked fresh and bagels are made to order. You can chose from lots of different bagels and topping, beverages are also on offer, however only a very few high chairs at the window.